Cardiff fan here...

• Thread starter Fraziers Right Boot
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunderland 3-2. Cardiff will take a 2-0 half time lead. I will put £100 on SAFC at half time at 33/1. (Still gutted at humming and haring about backing us v Chelsea at 33/1- when 1 down)

Aye tell the ENGLISH FA not to f***ing invite us into 'your' league then. :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry for some of the dickheads on here mate.

I for one hope a great day on Sunday, but not to great of course.
If both of us could stay up then that would be good... great infact but unfortunatley it's looking likely at least one of us has to go down.
Anyway ignore the others. You deserve your place in the English league. The welsh league isn't good.

Just double checked marra and, (predictabley), they have just sold out. It's the Easter do from the local bus depot, that Lakey is sorting out. I will ask Lakey, (originally from Windemere, real name Benny), if there are any left, but its normally a sell out asap. Hopefully if the Cardiff lads went to come i can squeeze them in the Concert Room.

There is real, literary comedy genius behind Gatesheed. It's like reading Clement and La Frenais' best work. I love it.

We will get beat after 2 good games/results against 2 of the best teams in the league that will bring us all crashing back down to earth.

It's the Sunderland way.

Campbell nailed on to score.

I think he had one of those games on his debut. Campbell's work rate is just incredible. Never stops and his movement is a real problem for defences (as you'd know mind).
If you go down I would love to get Campbell back here, you have turned him into the player I always thought he would be.
We didn't give him a chance to recover from his bad injury.

Obviously whoever loses this game will more than likely be on their way down, and a draw won't be much use to either of us. Should be a cracking atmosphere, around 1,500 of us will be there which is decent considering my and most of our buses are leaving at around 3am.

Just wondering who you think will go down, and what the score will be on Sunday?

Cheers, FRB.
Just wondering if your fans will be coming up to look for trouble and perhaps smash the city centre up?

If you go down I would love to get Campbell back here, you have turned him into the player I always thought he would be.
We didn't give him a chance to recover from his bad injury.

I have to wonder how fast he was before his injury because fuck me he's bloody quick now! Only player that we have faster is Zaha.

I once done relief work in Cardiff near the docks.
Tiger's Bay, IIRC.
That's where Shirley Bassey is from, (of James Bond fame).
Incidentially, we should have a turn on Saturday night in my bar. Tom Jone's tribute act and the second part of the show he becomes a Shirley Bassey drag queen. Send me a PM if you and your mates are interested.

Dorty bassa, bet you have.

EDIT : Beaten to it.
EDIT : Twice! Swines...

Don't think Cardiff are down yet. Next two games are us and mags away. They'll probably beat Newcastle.

Obviously whoever loses this game will more than likely be on their way down, and a draw won't be much use to either of us. Should be a cracking atmosphere, around 1,500 of us will be there which is decent considering my and most of our buses are leaving at around 3am.

Just wondering who you think will go down, and what the score will be on Sunday?

Cheers, FRB.
Hopefully we will send you crying back to the Valleys, but who knows? Haven't a clue if I am honest what the score will be but whoever loses on Sunday will go down.

Don't think Cardiff are down yet. Next two games are us and mags away. They'll probably beat Newcastle.
Newcastle will throw the game if it means relegating 'the mackems'.

I once done relief work in Cardiff near the docks.
Tiger's Bay, IIRC.
That's where Shirley Bassey is from, (of James Bond fame).
Incidentially, we should have a turn on Saturday night in my bar. Tom Jone's tribute act and the second part of the show he becomes a Shirley Bassey drag queen. Send me a PM if you and your mates are interested.
"Of James Bond fame?!?!" Are you saying that's her only claim to fame?
She's the most extraordinary female singer these islands have ever produced!
Shame on you!

Cheers, FRB.
think we will win 5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back