Car most likely to be driven by a tosser

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this mysterious car? I have a 1974 MGB GT and it is neither a lasses car, or fast.

A cut and shut MGB GT mate. Fwiw my uncle had the v8 in the early 80's and it pulled like a train.

The later plastic bumpers ruined the look of the car, yours will have chrome at 74 ?

A cut and shut MGB GT mate. Fwiw my uncle had the v8 in the early 80's and it pulled like a train.

The later plastic bumpers ruined the look of the car, yours will have chrome at 74 ?

Ah. I thought you meant there is a modern MGB GT.

Mine is one of the last chrome bumper jobs, with Rostyle Wheels.

The rubber bumpers totally wrecked the lines of the car. Add to that the modern style instruments and then, horror of horrors, the "deck chair stripe" upholstery. That was taking the piss.

Last edited:
I have a 3 series and can confirm that Audi's are almost exclusively driven by utter arseholes. Funnily enough, Merc drivers also seem to have some sort of superiority complex and don't need indicators, have any consideration of other drivers or think the rules of the road apply to them, the pricks.
Strangely, I don't see half as much of this behaviour when driving the wife's Ford S-Max.

I have a 3 series and can confirm that Audi's are almost exclusively driven by utter arseholes. Funnily enough, Merc drivers also seem to have some sort of superiority complex and don't need indicators, have any consideration of other drivers or think the rules of the road apply to them, the pricks.
Strangely, I don't see half as much of this behaviour when driving the wife's Ford S-Max.

Most men are more courteous towards female drivers

C1, C3, always attempt squeezing down gaps that aren't there
Fiesta sport? Couple models back with the stripes and what not. Surreal how every single one is a shit
Niss Joke
Passatt
Beetle
Leon
Sharp upsurge of Mazda 4x4s being absolute sponges
Ikea Sportage

They the main culprits. Arses going 50 in a 30 coming out of Sainsburys and that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back