Car most likely to be driven by a tosser

Status
Not open for further replies.

No mate. was BRG and immaculate nick. Was tempted, but gonna hold out until I see what I really want. Seem to change my mind weekly! :lol:
Having owned a Triumph Vitesse, Triumph GT6, Lotus Cortina Mk2, Reliant Scimitar GTE, and now the MGB, if I were to fancy a final classic British sportscar I would like a convertible Sunbeam Alpine Series V.

This topic is deserving of a thread of its own.

This fella had a nuts n bolts restored Austin Healey B8J(?). Only wanted 90k for it! :lol::lol: It was an immense looking car like.

You have a Vantage don't you? One of my mates (similar background to you as it happens) has just bought a V12 as an investment. The previous owner had it serviced by Aston every 1k miles. Stunning vehicle.

Not like cos I don't have one

Audi. Same as me.

You have a Vantage don't you? One of my mates (similar background to you as it happens) has just bought a V12 as an investment. The previous owner had it serviced by Aston every 1k miles. Stunning vehicle.

Audi. Same as me.
Top boys cars.

Mildly amusing story. My mate was reversing out of a space at a service station in his v8 Vantage. A pedestrian walked out and he stomped on the clutch and brake to stop. Missed the brake and gave it full gas. Everyone absolutely shit themselves and he set off about 4 car alarms :lol:

I have a theory that white vans are impervious to speed cameras and you only get told this when you purchase one
As my license can attest to, it`s unfortunately not true. However what is, is that we are granted a total lack of sufferance towards idiots when get the keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back