Canny cops - bbc3

Status
Not open for further replies.

After reading this thread I am downloading this as I type.
Hope its as good as you lot are saying.
Maybe that should be as bad as you lot are making out.

I'm 28 now and don't touch owt either but when I was a kid I took loads of mad stuff.

Went through a spate about a year when I had coke on me all the time. Everyone I knew did coke aswell. It was so common it was more bizarre people didn't have it on them.

Unfortunately some of those people carried on with it and fucked themselves up.

Luckily I thought this was a waste of time and money eventually and rapped it all in.

Still though, had some of the best nights ever on it :cool:

There's a reason it's popular.

I know you and I don’t always see eye to eye, but I’m pleased you didn’t fall into the trap. Good for you, mister.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry at the programme tbh.
Coppers trying their best, drug addicts knowing how close to the edge they are and young scrotes who have no respect or boundaries.
Brilliant programme just a bit bewildering tbh.

Not many places used to be rough,

I remember sitting in a meeting when I was a kid with people arguing about keeping the named streets in Wheatley Hill.

Not even a generation later a fair number of council houses went, the problem now is those houses that were bought cheap with no current tenants in them and landlords who couldn’t careless.
I used to deliver milk in those streets in Wheatley Hill. Always liked Sunderland Street for some reason :cool:

But why are 60% empty? Couple of dodgy families move in everyone else moves out. I lived in easington not horden and it was always decent. Not perfect but decent. In truth East Durham has nothing going for it now and it’s sad to see.
East Durham has got loads going for it. Mostly the people but look at the coast compared to when the pits were open. Different times but the good people are still the same. I'm proud to be from County Durham.

Last edited:
I used to deliver milk in those streets in Wheatley Hill. Always liked Sunderland Street for some reason :cool:

East Durham has got loads going for it. Mostly the people but look at the coast compared to when the pits were open. Different times but the good people are still the same. I'm proud to be from County Durham.
I agree the good people are still the same, they are just outnumbered now by the dross that’s been moved in. Makes me angry when I see the place now, so many good memories growing up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back