Canny cops - bbc3

I’m watching now. It’s hard to believe that it’s that bad. Obviously not everyone is like this. Is there anywhere more poverty stricken in the whole country now? Thank fuck I’m not there now.

Tbf I was in Peterlee a few weeks ago and it looked fine. Go down Horden and it is grim as fuck. Area has big problems. What I don’t agree with is them saying ‘oh there’s no jobs round here’ there’s shit loads of jobs on the industrial estates. It was easy to get benefits before UC and now there’s been a big crack down. People are now having to turn more and more to crime. Places like Horden and Blackhall will get worse and worse.

Tbf I was in Peterlee a few weeks ago and it looked fine. Go down Horden and it is grim as fuck. Area has big problems. What I don’t agree with is them saying ‘oh there’s no jobs round here’ there’s shit loads of jobs on the industrial estates. It was easy to get benefits before UC and now there’s been a big crack down. People are now having to turn more and more to crime. Places like Horden and Blackhall will get worse and worse.
It’s grim round Horden and has got worse since the austerity cuts tbf

However there’s generations of people who don’t know what work looks like for whatever reason.

Back