Canada in July 2024

Hi Lads off to Canada in july (Ontario) to see some family I have not seen for years, is there anyone off here who live there, and I could maybes meet up for a drink, stopping at me relatives but defo going to Niagra Falls, CNN Tower and taking a Ice Hockey or Baseball game in, Anyone been?.

Try and make a day of being in the Niagra area by spending some time at Niagra on the lake and the Wineries around there. Beautiful place

Could always pop across to the Islands for a wander about too

Toronto is quite the underrated city for adults afaic. Lovely little summer walks from the city to the harbour front and being serenaded by a little Mozart from a busking string quartet along the way. Good bar, restaurant and sports activities to enjoy. Ontario isn't a bad little province either tbf. I once stayed on a honey and apple farm with mountain hikes to old Indian burial grounds. Terrible hay fever but great memories.

See if you can get to a CFL game. Hamilton or Toronto. Not quite the razzmatazz of NFL but still a good afternoon/evening out. I used to love going to the Esks games

Yeah I follow him on Twitter, He's a MLF.

I was there in 2019, Mrs has some relatives over there. Absolutely loved it.

Blue Jays game was a good day out. Niagra definitely worth seeing, went on the boat right up to them and the sound is deafening.

Had a tremendous seafood platter in the CN tower restaurant.

We did a few days in Montreal after Toronto, cycling round the F1 track was a great experience.
I was there in 2019 and pretty much done all that ha. Night out in Montreal is class like it’s not like other North American cities and the bars are actually quite close together.

I’d add Niagara on the Lake for somewhere to visit also
We visited this place - it recreates life in 1914, when all the red indians had been sent packing.

This is the jet boat thing at queenston near niagara.

We visited this place - it recreates life in 1914, when all the red indians had been sent packing.

This is the jet boat thing at queenston near niagara.

Don’t that jet boat it’s insane the water also wrecked my Fitbit so be careful with your smart watch

Last edited:
I was there in 2019 and pretty much done all that ha. Night out in Montreal is class like it’s not like other North American cities and the bars are actually quite close together.

I’d add Niagara on the Lake for somewhere to visit also

Don’t that jet boat it’s insane the water also wrecked my Fitbit so be careful with your smart watch
Yeah we went to a couple of fantastic rooftop bars in Montreal.

Back