Can you help police catch Sunderland's serial platform pooper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No excuse if he was caught short he could at least have had a shit in a bin.

At least he could have done if the station actually had any.

The single biggest problem with the metro is that lack of bogs mind. If you're caught short, as people often are, there's nowhere to go. You can't even get off and back on cos most stations don't have bogs either.
Getting the last train home on a weekend is a risky business, especially if there's a delay.
On my stag weekend i jumped on the metro off a glasgow train at newcastle and started getting violent stomach cramps.I was heading straight to the match and my mate was taking my bag home .The walk/stop/cower/walk/cower/walk/stop etc etc to the ground from the SOL stop was a nightmare.Luckily the game had started and i made a decent job of making the pot useable.

On my stag weekend i jumped on the metro off a glasgow train at newcastle and started getting violent stomach cramps.I was heading straight to the match and my mate was taking my bag home .The walk/stop/cower/walk/cower/walk/stop etc etc to the ground from the SOL stop was a nightmare.Luckily the game had started and i made a decent job of making the pot useable.
It's ridiculous man. I can just about get to seaburn from ncl with a full bladder but have to piss on the ramp as soon as I get off. If you get off there busting for a chod, there isn't a public bog for miles if the pubs are shut.

It's ridiculous man. I can just about get to seaburn from ncl with a full bladder but have to piss on the ramp as soon as I get off. If you get off there busting for a chod, there isn't a public bog for miles if the pubs are shut.
Why i don't drink in airports anymore,get on the plane then busting for one
If it was night time i'd find a spot for a cacky but you're hardly kitted out for it

His expression is one of surprise. It would have been better to see the expression about 1 second (or up to 5 seconds, depending on how bright he is) later when it dawned on him the CCTV camera would see him as well as him seeing the camera.
looks like hes holding a "selfie stick " ffs :lol:

Why has nobody worked this out? It was obvious to me even before I read the article.
Surely the fact that he is getting the early morning metro into Newcastle would suggest he lives in Sunderland and works in Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back