Can you help police catch Sunderland's serial platform pooper?

Problem is you put 'rest rooms' in these places and before the day is dirty scumbag scratters have trashed the place before the day is out.
Worse than chimps

The single biggest problem with the metro is that lack of bogs mind. If you're caught short, as people often are, there's nowhere to go. You can't even get off and back on cos most stations don't have bogs either.
Getting the last train home on a weekend is a risky business, especially if there's a delay.
@ajthemackem is a martyr to this like. Bladder of a small child once he's had a sup. I remember one night he desperately bailed at brockley whins and disappeared off into some bushes. Still don't know how he got home as I'm sure it was the last metro.

@ajthemackem is a martyr to this like. Bladder of a small child once he's had a sup. I remember one night he desperately bailed at brockley whins and disappeared off into some bushes. Still don't know how he got home as I'm sure it was the last metro.
There was one left to go, it was at Fellgate.:lol:
Passed the time waiting for it chatting to three other disparate blokes who'd obviously made the same life-saving decision as me.

His polo shirt looks like the purple colour of a popular contract cleaning company.

Problem is you put 'rest rooms' in these places and before the day is dirty scumbag scratters have trashed the place before the day is out.
Worse than chimps
Holiday in Salou and travelled to Barcelona on the train, Salou had a self cleaning bog which you had to pay to use, seems a solution to offer people rather than nowt.

Back