Can you do me a favour?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40035

No I can't now f off.

When people you havent seen for years randomly pop up and ask you to do them a favour. Someone I hardly know and havent seen for over 5 years contacted me and said she bought something online but doesnt drive so could I pick it up for her. She has spat her dummy out when I said no and it looks like she has fallen out with me. I'm a bit gobsmacked and dont know whether to feel like a twat or whether I did the right thing refusing. I'm going to feel really awkward if I see her in a supermarket or if we are in the same pub etc regardless.
Have I done something wrong here?
Has anything like this happend to you?

No I can't now f off.

When people you havent seen for years randomly pop up and ask you to do them a favour. Someone I hardly know and havent seen for over 5 years contacted me and said she bought something online but doesnt drive so could I pick it up for her. She has spat her dummy out when I said no and it looks like she has fallen out with me. I'm a bit gobsmacked and dont know whether to feel like a twat or whether I did the right thing refusing. I'm going to feel really awkward if I see her in a supermarket or if we are in the same pub etc regardless.
Twas an excuse to lure you to her house - get her bucked.

No I can't now f off.

Is she a wad marra?

No I can't now f off.

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, I can drive... pathetic

I bumped into a lass that I hadn't seen in 5 years and she had a nervous breakdown in the street, started screaming about depression and how nobody gave a fuck about her. I tried to sympathise, talk, reassure her etc put her in a taxi but she almost became violent so I just turned and walked away. I was obviously the thing making her angry so decided it best if I just fucked off. My lass at the time contacted her the next day and she was fine, just prone to the odd mental breakdown apparently.

People are weird.

If you haven't seen her in the last five years what makes you think you'll see her anytime soon?
I've noticed her when shopping but didnt speak as I was just fleeting by, also seen her in a pub but didnt speak as we were but stood in different groups. Last time I met her and spoke to her was at a festival and that was about 5 years ago as we tend to have a similar circle of friends.

I've noticed her when shopping but didnt speak as I was just fleeting by, also seen her in a pub but didnt speak as we were but stood in different groups. Last time I met her and spoke to her was at a festival and that was about 5 years ago as we tend to have a similar circle of friends.
Then just continue ignoring her as normal. I really don't see the problem.

No I can't now f off.

How can you fall out with someone you haven't fallen in with in 5 years? Have a beer mate

I bumped into a lass that I hadn't seen in 5 years and she had a nervous breakdown in the street, started screaming about depression and how nobody gave a fuck about her. I tried to sympathise, talk, reassure her etc put her in a taxi but she almost became violent so I just turned and walked away. I was obviously the thing making her angry so decided it best if I just fucked off. My lass at the time contacted her the next day and she was fine, just prone to the odd mental breakdown apparently.

People are weird.

You tried to slip her a finger didn't you :lol:

Back