Can anyone recommend a feel-good movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just watched Yesterday and really enjoyed it. I was expecting to switch it off after twenty minutes like I did with Rocketman but it was surprisingly good.
Obviously you have to like The Beatles.
Wow. I hated that mind :lol:
One of the shittest films I've ever seen.

:lol: I honestly expected that and watched it thinking I would have rage. Maybe I've gone stir crazy.
It was just a throwaway feel good movie. If I thought too hard about it I might have a different opinion.
I went with it for a while. Then Sheeran started to annoy me. Then when Robert Carlyle appeared I just thought fuck off. Then I remembered how many shit films Curtis has done and that Blackadder was a long long time ago! :lol:

will have to look into it a bit more as don’t really know much about the story other than they wrote it. Superb cast as well - on of robin williams best roles.
They were under pressure not to star in it but stood their ground - it’s a great story and the film is brilliant

WoW just WoW, Bit skinny for me :rolleyes: amazing movie I really enjoyed that, yep Walter even though I was warned
Glad you enjoyed it. How about The Odd Couple with Walter and Jack Lemmon or The Apartment with Jack Lemmon. A couple of my favourites there. I can also recommend a load of film noir if you're into that, not particularly feel-good however.

Glad you enjoyed it. How about The Odd Couple with Walter and Jack Lemmon or The Apartment with Jack Lemmon. A couple of my favourites there. I can also recommend a load of film noir if you're into that, not particularly feel-good however.
The Odd Couple I've watched a few times, and yes I'll add The Apartment to my list, I need feel good right now but yes for when the mood changes
The Apartment with Jack Lemmon and Shirley MacLaine
Oh you said the magic words Shirley MacLaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back