Cambridge University Student Union

Cannit be arsed. Point is this is the way it is going with the knackers.
There is a similar attitude in my pub. Couple of old Tory grannies drink in there. They spout venom about Corbyn (who I don't support particularly) and say stuff like "Urgh I couldn't possibly vote for him, look at the state of him" (presumably they mean their local Labour candidate) and "if there was a rape reported he'd be the first I'd point the finger at". I asked which particular Labour policies they disagreed with. They couldn't name a single one.

Point is those knackers couldn't be arsed to even read the manifesto.

X-Factor voting.

Imagine thinking the freedom that people died for should be suspended and make Remembrance Day mandatory!
They voted against promoting Remembrance Day (it seems largely ignored and forgotten about in universities), not against making it mandatory.

Ironically it'll be the same bunch who are alway desperate to find/create non-existent facists to fight.

They voted against promoting Remembrance Day (it seems largely ignored and forgotten about in universities), not against making it mandatory.

Ironically it'll be the same bunch who are alway desperate to find/create non-existent facists to fight.
I wasn’t talking about what the stewdents voted for

This is why the country is going to the f***ing dogs.
That and Emily Thornberry iirc

No, the voted against more actively promoting it, not against promoting it at all.

Ignorant disrespectful spoilt brats who should get off their arses and do something useful with their lives.

I can only imagine they’re hoping to follow in Corbyns footsteps.

Back