Callum Hudson-Odoi interview...

I’m not taking anything away from the interview, what an intelligent young talented guy

But the Lass is a journalist and she knows she gets her work from this story and not the 5-1

Pushing it and pushing it

One question would have done, I’m sure the player wanted to talk about his amazing performance too

Completely understand what you mean, but unfortunately the bigger story here IS the racist abuse, which is a shambles.

Until UEFA / FIFA act, and act tough, the minority in these nations will continue to act this way. I fully expect another measly £25k fine

:lol::lol: go to bed pet.

I know you hate getting called out for your views, trust me I’ll do it every time.

Completely understand what you mean, but unfortunately the bigger story here IS the racist abuse, which is a shambles.

Until UEFA / FIFA act, and act tough, the minority in these nations will continue to act this way. I fully expect another measly £25k fine

It’s every where, highlighted more sontheouhj social media, and you are right until the fa or uefa do anything it will stay the same.
No harm in me calling out a poster who does it tho...

Last edited:
Ok mate.
Racism, bigotry, all one big laugh mate aye

I’m not laughing, nobody is laughing. I would imagine, like me, most are bored shitless of reading the same shit on just about every thread.

If it’s that much of an issue, send a PM and save the rest of us from yet another back and forth of ‘you said he said you think we think’.

Old Firm on Sunday, so no doubt this will be repeated then as well, if not before.

I know you hate getting called out for your views, trust me I’ll do it every time.

It’s every where, highlighted more sontheouhj social media, and you are right until the fa or uefa do anything it will stay the same.
No harm in me calling out a poster who does it tho...

It’s a bit boring though mate, just stick him on ignore

I'm interested in what he's going to do with his Chelsea contract. It'll make a lot of sense for him to move considering he isn't getting game time but if hazard leaves then that'd be his perfect fit, obviously Chelsea wouldn't be happy without a big name replacement though so he should just go

I’m not laughing, nobody is laughing. I would imagine, like me, most are bored shitless of reading the same shit on just about every thread.

If it’s that much of an issue, send a PM and save the rest of us from yet another back and forth of ‘you said he said you think we think’.

Old Firm on Sunday, so no doubt this will be repeated then as well, if not before.

Trust me pal, I didn’t even know it was the Glasgow derby, only one game on Sunday

And aye the ginger spenks back on ignore

beIN SPORTS on Twitter

what an incredible interview. Different class. Mature beyond his years. He's 18 year old!

Individuals like CHO are the type of individuals I want to represent this country.

leave these backward hell-holes to it. We'll turn up every 3 or 4 years, batter whatever mob they send out to chase us around the park for 90 minutes and get out of there.

The future's bright. :cool:
Batter what ever mob they send out to chase us around the park :oops:

Its not f***ing braveheart ffs

Nope just you are your views. Racism no, bigotry and sectarianism yes.
Pathetic

Who mentioned ranjurs ya bawbag?

Dear me. That’s like me saying “aye they’re all a bunch of gravy stained wankers”, followed by “who mentioned the mags”. Playground crack mate.

Mate it’s embarrassing. Doberman makes a thread about a talented young English footballer speaking well, to which wanderer has to totally change the subject.

Last edited:

Would hope we have another match to focus on this sunday and not a bigotfest taking place in another country .

Didn't the OP used to be a Scotland fan?

Seems to me that the teams he purports to follow change on a weekly basis.

Last edited:
Dear me. That’s like me saying “aye they’re all a bunch of gravy stained wankers”, followed by “who mentioned the mags”. Playground crack mate.

Mate it’s embarrassing. Doberman makes a thread about a talented young English footballer speaking well, to which wanderer has to totally change the subject.

Was how one player speaks out about racism yet one supporter supports sectarianism. You missed the irony, however I’m not surprised. What’s good for the goose and all that

beIN SPORTS on Twitter

what an incredible interview. Different class. Mature beyond his years. He's 18 year old!

Individuals like CHO are the type of individuals I want to represent this country.

leave these backward hell-holes to it. We'll turn up every 3 or 4 years, batter whatever mob they send out to chase us around the park for 90 minutes and get out of there.

The future's bright. :cool:
There wasn't much of that going on like. Some of the dourest tactics i've seen against England in a while (considering they're not a shit team).

Was how one player speaks out about racism yet one supporter supports sectarianism. You missed the irony, however I’m not surprised. What’s good for the goose and all that

I didn’t miss anything mate. I’m able to take each thread in isolation and it’s individual merits. If we turned every thread into a slagging match towards the person that created it we’d never have any discussions.

Back