Callum Hudson-Odoi interview...

Doberman

Striker
beIN SPORTS on Twitter

what an incredible interview. Different class. Mature beyond his years. He's 18 year old!

Individuals like CHO are the type of individuals I want to represent this country.

leave these backward hell-holes to it. We'll turn up every 3 or 4 years, batter whatever mob they send out to chase us around the park for 90 minutes and get out of there.

The future's bright. :cool:

beIN SPORTS on Twitter

what an incredible interview. Different class. Mature beyond his years. He's 18 year old!

Individuals like CHO are the type of individuals I want to represent this country.

leave these backward hell-holes to it. We'll turn up every 3 or 4 years, batter whatever mob they send out to chase us around the park for 90 minutes and get out of there.

The future's bright. :cool:

He came across really well there. Seems a great prospect and sounds like someone with his head firmly on his shoulders. Needs to be playing regularly but he's got a big future if he keeps focused. Just a shame that such a big game for him and such a good occasion had to be slightly marred for him by some racist arseholes. He, along with the other lads, responded in the best way though, by playing the other side off the pitch

I’m not taking anything away from the interview, what an intelligent young talented guy

But the Lass is a journalist and she knows she gets her work from this story and not the 5-1

Pushing it and pushing it

One question would have done, I’m sure the player wanted to talk about his amazing performance too

Back