Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

I am absolutely woeful at this.

I have to put my hand up to camping mind. I don’t know the maps and I am just getting splatted. To be fair, Stevie Wonder would be more accurate anyway.

in normal fashion, I won’t camp.

I don't know if i'm being daft but I seem to be playing the same maps over and over, there's loads of videos on Youtube of maps i've never played

Do I need to unlock them or something?

Anyone who plays domination and is game to actually play the objective add me on Xbox, sick of tossers with 0 caps ruining my life

iPablo 94.

Anyone who plays domination and is game to actually play the objective add me on Xbox, sick of tossers with 0 caps ruining my life

iPablo 94.
You play core or hardcore?
Not too sure what I make of it yet. I've had games where I've loved it and then others where I think it's very unbalanced. The gunsmith is very good, my MP5 is a bit of a beast now.

I think it's more the maps that are holding the game back rather than the way the game actually plays. Gun runner is god awful, Piccadilly is canny once you realise to play around the edges of the map rather than the middle. And the Arklov Peak or whatever it is called is just brutal, it's a mess. The 2v2 maps are very good, however. Haven't really given ground war a go yet as it was chaos on the Beta.

For hardcore mode is recommend using the Fal, silenced, with ghost, dead silence and cold blooded.

All this game has really done so far is make me appreciate COD4 even more than I already did.

Last edited:
TBH I dont think its that bad, no game is 100% perfect on launch, its only been out 5 days since launch, I think this is the best COD in years from the Campaign to cross platform its flawless. 8/10 for me so far!

Well done Blizzard, Activision Infinity Ward, Raven Software, Beenox, and High Moon Studios.

Not too sure what I make of it yet. I've had games where I've loved it and then others where I think it's very unbalanced. The gunsmith is very good, my MP5 is a bit of a beast now.

I think it's more the maps that are holding the game back rather than the way the game actually plays. Gun runner is god awful, Piccadilly is canny once you realise to play around the edges of the map rather than the middle. And the Arklov Peak or whatever it is called is just brutal, it's a mess. The 2v2 maps are very good, however. Haven't really given ground war a go yet as it was chaos on the Beta.

For hardcore mode is recommend using the Fal, silenced, with ghost, dead silence and cold blooded.

All this game has really done so far is make me appreciate COD4 even more than I already did.
Core marra. Never been a fan of hardcore.
Agree with you the gunsmith is really good, I reckon the perks are a bit dink like.

Core marra. Never been a fan of hardcore.
Agree with you the gunsmith is really good, I reckon the perks are a bit dink like.
Dead silence needs moving back to a regular perk instead of having to wait for it charge up etc. I only really play hardcore and it's a pain in the arse how the enemy can hear you stamping around from 2 maps away. It's turned the game mode into a standoff with people not wanting to move.
TBH I dont think its that bad, no game is 100% perfect on launch, its only been out 5 days since launch, I think this is the best COD in years from the Campaign to cross platform its flawless. 8/10 for me so far!

Well done Blizzard, Activision Infinity Ward, Raven Software, Beenox, and High Moon Studios.
I'm hoping they'll adjust the footsteps a bit in a future update.

Last edited:
Dead silence needs moving back to a regular perk instead of having to wait for it charge up etc. I only really play hardcore and it's a pain in the arse how the enemy can hear you stamping around from 2 maps away. It's turned the game mode into a standoff with people not wanting to move.

I'm hoping they'll adjust the footsteps a bit in a future update.

I forgot about that ha yes definitely need the footsteps sorting out ASAP tbh

The maps are wank like on the whole

COD 4 is a f***ing masterpiece looking back at it like. What a game man

Back