Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

Can xbox / PS4 players join parties and lobbies together before games? Apparently this is a thing?
Yeah it's cross play between Xbox, PS4 and PC. You need to create or log in to an Activision account when you first start the game, so you can add friends on other platforms using their Activision accounts. You can then party up and play online with them. Apparently cross play is enabled by default.

Everyone is moaning about the map designs encouraging camping like. Its a joke tbf.

M4 is the only gun anyome uses
The camping on this game is f***ing hideous like

Last edited:
Is it true they've scrapped prestiging? :(
They have. You get to 55 and can start 'officer challenges' which are harder than the norm and you get a rank based off what you can do. So for example I know a lad rank 55(144) cos of this achievements. They have replaced with prestiging with seasons. I think seasons will be rank 1-100 and have rewards much like the way Fortnite does it.

They have. You get to 55 and can start 'officer challenges' which are harder than the norm and you get a rank based off what you can do. So for example I know a lad rank 55(144) cos of this achievements. They have replaced with prestiging with seasons. I think seasons will be rank 1-100 and have rewards much like the way Fortnite does it.
Bollocks that

Bastards :(

Just bought this for the PS4, its installing and downloading stuff now. Looking forward to getting into Multiplayer. I'll be absolutely shite like but still. :lol:

Mines been downloading for 3 hours!!! I've come trick or treating with the boy to waste some time.

It finished installing, only to start downloading a 57GB update which will take 6 hours to download. I'm not playing tonight then :lol: :(

First time playing this today, its very slow and everyone seems to camp or snipe you with a shotgun, my favourite however is when i track someone into a building and my guy screams “contact” with the loudness of Sunderland air show ffs :lol:

According to Reddit they’ve toned down the noise of enemy footsteps? I haven’t played since the patch, anyone confirm or deny?

correct mate, strange though after level approx 20 it takes more xp to level up, but when you get past 55 it seems to level up quicker again im about level 102 atm
don't know why they always put get 15 headshots with a sniper rifle in daily challenges, i'm garbage with sniper rifles more a run and gun player not sit in a one place and wait

Last edited:
correct mate, strange though after level approx 20 it takes more xp to level up, but when you get past 55 it seems to level up quicker again im about level 102 atm
don't know why they always put get 15 headshots with a sniper rifle in daily challenges, i'm garbage with sniper rifles more a run and gun player not sit in a one place and wait
Agree mate. Been meaning to get in touch I’m on PC now but can add cross play so need to get you added to activision account

Back