Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (again)

I got paired with a hacker today on trios. I decided to go to prison when the other two wanted to go to lumber, I died pretty quickly (shot out the helicopter, looked like another hacker from the replay). Anyway they bought me back in as I died in the gulag, when I landed I checked the scoreboard and the hacker already had 4 kills (there were 130 left for context). The final scoreboard was the third lad zero kills, I got 3 and the hacker got 43 :eek:. We won but when it went to the placement screen after the game there was about 10 lads hurling abuse at the hacker over the chat “cheating kernt” etc:lol: had to feel for them like, I was half tempted to go on the team chat half way through and ask what he gets out of cheating but I wanted to see him actually play, he was shooting gulagers out the air from 400 metres:eek:
Imaging being that shit at CoD you have to hack.

Patch tomorrow, new LMG, new Warzone mode, new Operator and other stuff. Free players can take part in the Trials competition and the Gunfight mode tournament this weekend.
The new Warzone mode is canny manic like.

Last edited:
17gig update on pc ffs i only did the 56gig or whatever it was on friday, dont get to play much but everytime i get a spare cpl hours im always updating first, i miss the days when i could just buy a game put the disk in and play the fucker

Picked one up in a multiplayer game earlier and close range it was superb, very good control and very powerful. Didn’t have chance to test it over any distance

I spent an hour unlocking it and levelling it up to level 60 ish earlier and it's not bad. Don't think it'll go into one of my loadouts though. It's not strong enough at distance, and too heavy to use to replace an SMG/AR.

I stopped tryna de the daily and weekly challenges found i was using setups i dont like just for xp, went back to my usual guns and loving it on hardcore tdm

Live event happening right now in Warzone for the new COD game reveal.

You jump in and have to find codes, then a key, then you get coordinates to go to....you go there and there's the guy from the new game waiting for you, he gives you a fancy weapon which you unlock to use (I got an SKS blueprint)...the time runs out then the gas drops and you have to run to the stadium before it gets you, you get there then the trailer for the new game starts to play, you get a couple little things for watching it.....was pretty cool like something different.

Live event happening right now in Warzone for the new COD game reveal.

You jump in and have to find codes, then a key, then you get coordinates to go to....you go there and there's the guy from the new game waiting for you, he gives you a fancy weapon which you unlock to use (I got an SKS blueprint)...the time runs out then the gas drops and you have to run to the stadium before it gets you, you get there then the trailer for the new game starts to play, you get a couple little things for watching it.....was pretty cool like something different.
I managed to get everything but the blueprint. There was a group of trolls camped out near where the blueprint could be found.

I managed to get everything but the blueprint. There was a group of trolls camped out near where the blueprint could be found.
I had a team hiding in the bunker where the key was, one of us opened the door and got shot other 3 lobbed in c4 soon sorted them out.

got new lmg to max level its great close up, but if using over range then slower shots work better

One of the glitches they need to sort is falling off ledges but not being able to pull your parachute, it also happens if you try to jump down the dam and just slide to your death

Also is there owt better than putting c4 on a chopper and someone flying away with it? Boom :lol:

Back