Call of Duty black ops 4

Class game, nice and simple. Three kill streaks, no remote control cars and jet packs or whatever other shite they went with later on to keep it ‘interesting.’

Did you purchase the remaster version they released as part of another game - maybe infinite warfare, if so... any good? Don’t have my original copy so would play it still.

No I didn't mate, doubt it would be the same as back in the day mind

This BR mode is frustrating as fuck. 2-3 minutes to find a game. 30 seconds in the safe zone. yo be potentially killed in 30 seconds or run about for 5 minutes with no combat to be picked off. Not for me like. Wish zombies and multiplayer would hurry the fuck up and download.
What you playing on? Get into games instantly on PS4 like.

This BR mode is frustrating as fuck. 2-3 minutes to find a game. 30 seconds in the safe zone. yo be potentially killed in 30 seconds or run about for 5 minutes with no combat to be picked off. Not for me like. Wish zombies and multiplayer would hurry the fuck up and download.
I get into games instantly but I agree with your other points. In a few games I’ve landed, found a few houses that only has pistols and I’m picked off by someone with an assault rifle while I run to another building. It’s luck>skill until you’re down to the last 40. No good for people with little patience.

Back