Call of Duty black ops 4

I’m shit at blackout. Waiting for zombies to download.

Played 3/4 games on quads done shite. First solo and I finished 10th.

Last edited:
Worth a purchase?

I’ve never played battle royal/ fort nite etc but enjoyed team death match, search and destroy etc in the past.

This BR mode is frustrating as fuck. 2-3 minutes to find a game. 30 seconds in the safe zone. yo be potentially killed in 30 seconds or run about for 5 minutes with no combat to be picked off. Not for me like. Wish zombies and multiplayer would hurry the fuck up and download.

Worth a purchase?

I’ve never played battle royal/ fort nite etc but enjoyed team death match, search and destroy etc in the past.
This BR mode is frustrating as fuck. 2-3 minutes to find a game. 30 seconds in the safe zone. yo be potentially killed in 30 seconds or run about for 5 minutes with no combat to be picked off. Not for me like. Wish zombies and multiplayer would hurry the fuck up and download.
Nothing will beat hardcore search and destroy on cod 4

Nothing will beat hardcore search and destroy on cod 4

Class game, nice and simple. Three kill streaks, no remote control cars and jet packs or whatever other shite they went with later on to keep it ‘interesting.’

Did you purchase the remaster version they released as part of another game - maybe infinite warfare, if so... any good? Don’t have my original copy so would play it still.

Back