business club tonight

Why so
It brings money into club
It gives local businesses who support the lads a chance to become a bit more involved in the club
Businesses make contacts with other local businesses and hopefully make money
Mind it was very quiet tonight
The pricipal was brilliant and I know one or two firms who talked the club into their service. For most though no more than an expensive jolly.

Thats not what i heard it was outsourced to a local company. Happy to be proved wrong. Anyone else know if the boxes are ran in house by the club or outsourced?
Definitely still in house . Sharon E been promoted and in charge of all that now.
I was talking to 2 new advertising executives hired in the last few months at the event last night aswell.

Thats not what i heard it was outsourced to a local company. Happy to be proved wrong. Anyone else know if the boxes are ran in house by the club or outsourced?

business club dishing regular offers out such as watch us play Fleetwood for £120 plus vat etc, sure its in house.
Definitely still in house . Sharon E been promoted and in charge of all that now.
I was talking to 2 new advertising executives hired in the last few months at the event last night aswell.

Goodfor her, lovely woman. Was worried more would be culled!

Ok thanks. Did it actually get outsourced? I am sue i had heard Charlie saying it was wrong that the corporate wasnt ran by the club.

Ok thanks. Did it actually get outsourced? I am sue i had heard Charlie saying it was wrong that the corporate wasnt ran by the club.
The food and drink is outsourced in the corporate side of things, same company that does the food kiosks in ground
Elior is name

The food and drink is outsourced in the corporate side of things, same company that does the food kiosks in ground
Elior is name
Ok so i was sort of half right. That needs bringing back in house as soon as that contract is finished all monies going across the bars should be going into the club. Nee the wonder its over £5 a pint.

The food and drink is through Elior. The hospitality is in house and In Business club is through the hospitality.

Aye yes that fine upstanding homophobic rapper

dredging the bottom of the barrel now lads.....it's too late votes are cast

Back