business club tonight

JJH

Striker
Anyone going tonight to the Business club meeting.
Cant be arsed but suppose have to make an effort....No Charlie Methven so wonder who will be there to represent the club .

Anyone going tonight to the Business club meeting.
Cant be arsed but suppose have to make an effort....No Charlie Methven so wonder who will be there to represent the club .

for me another stupid idea this business club. Pay £1k and get invited to the hospitality events that all hospitality guests used to get invited to. So if you own a box (which I don’t btw) and paid £20k + for it you still need to pay another £1k to have access to these things.

bet they’ve lost more in hospitality revenue than made with this.

Seemed to be a good idea when SD and co. persuaded local businesses to become more involved with the football club...sure I read that response in numbers was approx. 100 different companies\firms..Will be unfortunate if interest/participation decreases. No doubt the similar scheme (set up by the club) for overseas supporters, "International Membership" will be attracting less take-up by exiles... sad times...

The Business Club meeting - FFS - what a furcking farce - furcking laughable
Why so
It brings money into club
It gives local businesses who support the lads a chance to become a bit more involved in the club
Businesses make contacts with other local businesses and hopefully make money
Mind it was very quiet tonight

bally was late because he was on the burger run
So was McGeady- collecting the Maccy D’s
Why so
It brings money into club
It gives local businesses who support the lads a chance to become a bit more involved in the club
Businesses make contacts with other local businesses and hopefully make money
Mind it was very quiet tonight
Correct mate

it’s aka Networking

for me another stupid idea this business club. Pay £1k and get invited to the hospitality events that all hospitality guests used to get invited to. So if you own a box (which I don’t btw) and paid £20k + for it you still need to pay another £1k to have access to these things.

bet they’ve lost more in hospitality revenue than made with this.
The hospitality isnt ran by the club now, its sub contracted out. Another Bain master stroke.

Back