Bulk Buying Daily Stuff

Normally do bulk buys for bog roll, washing powder & fabric softener from farm foods. Large sizes with a multi purchase discount then an additional discount from the spend £60 get £5 off coupons

Bog roll has definitely got smaller since the pandemic, and more expensive.
Not as expensive as kitchen roll mind, might as well start using fivers to mop stuff up the bairn spills

why not use clothes then? just buy a pack for a few quid and hoy them in the wash every now and then.

I wouldn't bulk buy things like deodorant, it's not like you go through one once a day (like we currently do with bog rolls).

Surf is cheaper in farmfoods

Aye the smaller ones

No, based on cost per gram/wash

130 washes for £14 at Costco is marginally more expensive than 2x80 washes for £17. Then add in that you're paying membership fee for Costco, and there's money off vouchers at farmfoods if you spend over £30

No, based on cost per gram/wash

130 washes for £14 at Costco is marginally more expensive than 2x80 washes for £17. Then add in that you're paying membership fee for Costco, and there's money off vouchers at farmfoods if you spend over £30
I find Costco isn't that cheap for most stuff, still love the place though. Quality is decent on their Kirkland range but I think people just go mad in there for some reason.

I find Costco isn't that cheap for most stuff, still love the place though. Quality is decent on their Kirkland range but I think people just go mad in there for some reason.

We looked into getting the membership but didn't think it was worth it as don't have a massive family & very few things we bulk buy that much. Add in the trek through to gateshead.....

We looked into getting the membership but didn't think it was worth it as don't have a massive family & very few things we bulk buy that much. Add in the trek through to gateshead.....
Get some good deals on other stuff in fairness. Some good value to be had on the clothes.

Electricals, got a good deal on a Mac book on black Friday.

Never come away without spending £100 in there

Back