Building kids Xmas stuff

nothing to do with building stuff but we've got one of the presents for the bairn next door in our garage as they've got nowhere to put it. it's a mint toy car, radio controlled and one he can sit in. it's class. he's going to be over the moon.
Thanks for that.

Back to the thread, how is everyone getting along building up the presents?

The Barbie house was straightforward enough for me, very surprisingly.

I once built a wendy house type thing for one of my sons when he was younger. I took the stuff off into the dining room, built it, and although it took ages, and was seriously f***ing proud of myself.

And then realised I couldn't get it through the dining room door. :neutral:

nothing to do with building stuff but we've got one of the presents for the bairn next door in our garage as they've got nowhere to put it. it's a mint toy car, radio controlled and one he can sit in. it's class. he's going to be over the moon.
I would swap the labels with the crappy toy that you’ve bought for your kid. How can anyone prove it?

I have five platpacks to deal with on boxing day. #Prayforsmoker

I once built a wendy house type thing for one of my sons when he was younger. I took the stuff off into the dining room, built it, and although it took ages, and was seriously f***ing proud of myself.

And then realised I couldn't get it through the dining room door. :neutral:

:lol:

I hope it wasn't made of that one way, locking, thou-shalt-not-dismantle prefabricated plastic.

I messed up a plastic tool chest made of that, £80 tip fodder.

It took me 3 hours to put together my grandsons little tykes car.
What a feck on !
My knees are killing.

You're a grandad parents appreciate. Actually assembling the awkward bastard before you arrive, instead of leaving dad with the box.

Last edited:

I hope it wasn't made of that one way, locking, thou-shalt-not-dismantle prefabricated plastic.

You're a grandad parents appreciate. Actually assembling the awkward bastard before you arrive, instead of leaving dad with the box.
I know what you mean mate but the dad's not around so it's down to me.

If its Ikea clobber you will be fine.

Leave it 'til you come back from the pub at 15.00 on Christmas Day.

Missus will be livid but you can save the day be assembling kids' shit while pissed

Back