Building kids Xmas stuff

The trampoline was the worst. Obviously the bed has to be taut, so that means looping a spring through it and then looping a tool through the other end of the spring and then squatting to get more power behind it to pull the spring into the hole on the frame. I could barely walk on Christmas Day.

The airport by playmobil was ridiculous as well. Pleased he’s 17 now ..!
We got two big halo kits two years apart ,I finished one 18 months later and it's on display in his too good to use shelves ,the tank is 10% built from Xmas 2015
I Googled the first kit to download the instructions and it's worth a fortune ,discontinued etc

The trampoline was the worst. Obviously the bed has to be taut, so that means looping a spring through it and then looping a tool through the other end of the spring and then squatting to get more power behind it to pull the spring into the hole on the frame. I could barely walk on Christmas Day.
Havig to put the trampoline up probably didn't help.

Got a bike to build for the youngest. Due to hiding toys from Santa and visitation arrangements this will be done on xmas eve. Pissed-up assembly should be fun! "Everything's great but the elves didn't have time to sort the brakes pet!"

I did it a few years ago with a large barbie house, thought it would be simple. Took me two hours :lol:
Me too, hadnt realised until 3 weeks later id put one of the room backgrounds in upside down

I have a 12foot one to build this year

Back