Bruce Springsteen

Good post except medium sized fan and you've seen him 12 times? That's a pretty big fan to me.
I thought the same (he has all the albums too!) :lol:

I have all his albums on vinyl up to & including Tunnel Of Love (don't like it much), so I'm just a tiny sized fan on that scale.

I bought the CD of Darkness On The Edge Of Town yesterday for £1 just to listen to in the car, I've just got to find the right kind of journey for it.

Nebraska is the the answer to any idiot who says cassettes are rubbish.

Amazing when you look at some of the stuff left off The River too. . . that outtakes album that came out with the box set a few years ago is class.

This is one of the best outtakes I’ve ever heard by any artist

Thundercrack is great anarl. He played it in Philly a couple of years back, it was brilliant.

Wish I had to joy of discovering Springsteen again for the first time.

Interview in Sunday Times....suggests he’s touring with e Street Band next year and tour will include U.K. dates :cool:

No direct quotes from Bruce, seems to be from the Journo ....

Let’s hope
I was talking to a lad who seen him on one of his Broadway shows. Springsteen said he had one more tour in him so let's hope that's true.

Dunno but MY starting point was Born To Run when it came out. It was pretty much my finishing point in terms of purchases until the acquisition of (pretty much) his entire catalogue earlier this year

Back