Bruce Lee

You could say that about any profession/pastime you goon :lol:
Lets just face it, some Suddicker who did karate scudded you all over in Ridley Street when you were still at school and its left you emotionally scarred.
I honestly donā€™t know anyone who can fight whoā€™s a karate kid. Iā€™ll ask the boy if any of the lads down Roker Rough House if any of the lads there have a karate background. Highly doubt it.
I genuinely believe going off the lads / deviants I know who are into this pretentious shit , that karate is just an absolute load of bolllocks .

I do actually know of sex fiends who are karate / Bruce Lee mad.

I honestly donā€™t know anyone who can fight whoā€™s a karate kid. Iā€™ll ask the boy if any of the lads down Roker Rough House if any of the lads there have a karate background. Highly doubt it.
I genuinely believe going off the lads / deviants I know who are into this pretentious shit , that karate is just an absolute load of bolllocks .

I do actually know of sex fiends who are karate / Bruce Lee mad.
I know lads whoā€™ve did karate/martial arts for years and theyā€™re hard as fuck you looper :lol:

The only lads who went to karate when we where kids where lads who lived up Wear View and their dars made them wear a helmet when out on their bikes :lol:
The hardest person I know has done karate since he was a kid. He's summit like, I dunno, a tenth dan or something or whatever you can get to. He's also the coolest and quietest person I know too, top fella.

You know Bruce Lee's not really dead, don't you? Yeah, it's in a book. What he did was he faked his own death so that he could work undercover for the Hong Kong police, infiltrating drugs gangs and the Triads.

Martial arts when training is too stop start. You throw a punch and admire it while your opponent stands there and does nowt.

Or you fend off attacks from 6 people who all patiently wait their turn to be hip thrown and wrist locked.

Unless you are highly trained and experienced, the martial arts are pretty useless in the real world.

Martial artist Geoff Thompson has written extensively on the subject and is worth checking out if you have a desire to actually take your training to a practical level.

He used to run courses but I have no idea if he still does this.

no idea if this is legit, looks class though.
Fake sadly
Back in the 80ā€™s the only blokes who watch Bruce Lee were absolute knackers who lived on Fantasy Island. If I had to generalise itā€™s the equivalent of ā€œMenā€ now who play war hammer, watch wrestling/ NFL and play on computer games .
I was about 10 when I watched him tbf

Back