Bruce Lee

I would have been about ten in the early 80's and hired out Way of the dragon. Loved the comedy soup eating bit and then the camp bad guy. Lots of quotable lines. The Bruce and Chuck fight is class. Enter the dragon is one of my favourite films and again, has some great lines. "BULSHIT MR HAN MAN".

I honestly don’t know anyone who can fight who’s a karate kid. I’ll ask the boy if any of the lads down Roker Rough House if any of the lads there have a karate background. Highly doubt it.
I genuinely believe going off the lads / deviants I know who are into this pretentious shit , that karate is just an absolute load of bolllocks .

I do actually know of sex fiends who are karate / Bruce Lee mad.
Tbf lots get into Karate first (as kids), there are different types and some gyms are more physical than others. I've done boxing/different martial arts for 28 years and some of the hardest lads I know started with Karate.

I do know where you're coming from though. I think all martial arts have their pros and cons but I won't be pushing my kids towards doing Karate.

Tbf lots get into Karate first (as kids), there are different types and some gyms are more physical than others. I've done boxing/different martial arts for 28 years and some of the hardest lads I know started with Karate.

I do know where you're coming from though. I think all martial arts have their pros and cons but I won't be pushing my kids towards doing Karate.
Martial arts are brilliant, my youngen is getting into MMA in general and is spending extra time on the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

He was always massively into the teenage mutant ninja turtles so I think that’s what his inspiration was.

I’ve been ringing him saying he likes mens willies pushed into his back.

I couldn’t do it like as I couldn’t have a man ontop of me for fun. I’d bite him in temper.
Honestly mate, you should. You'd be surprised how much you'd enjoy it. The grappling that is, not the having a fella on top of you part :lol: mind when you first start, you do have to learn to become comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Bruce Lee the American citizen. It’s what happens when born in San Francisco. He’s one of ours though, at least 1 English grandparent, that qualifies. Master and apprentice with my fave Jackie Chan, see if you can spot him get knacked twice in Enter the Dragon.(double henchman)

Back