Bronby fans away at Copenhagen this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grown 'man' posting on here 3:44am says it all you sad knacker. Boring and tedious.
What has the time of day got to do with anything?
A grown man would apologise unlike you. Not man enough to own up to your mistake.

More Boring being up at 7am on a Sunday morning.

Last edited:

What has the time of day got to do with anything?
A grown man would apologise unlike you. Not man enough to own up to your mistake.

More Boring being up at 7am on a Sunday morning.
You obviously don't have kids ya fuckin tosser. Apologise to you for what? Who the fuck do ya think you are like you absolute melt.

You obviously don't have kids ya fuckin tosser. Apologise to you for what? Who the fuck do ya think you are like you absolute melt.
I do have children another fact you got wrong. Your famous quote "erm before spouting shite check your facts" you're such an abusive bloke what a lovely man you sound. Giving it large on a message board get a grip you aggressive psycho.

Worth a watch all the way through, the massive mosh moment at around 2.15 onwards is class. Weird thing is that Copenhagen fans nowhere to be seen while a hoard of Bromby walk round their City.

Bronby is in Copenhagen.

Just an awful noise that.

I'd drink as far away from that lot as possible if I supported Bronby

I do have children another fact you got wrong. Your famous quote "erm before spouting shite check your facts" you're such an abusive bloke what a lovely man you sound. Giving it large on a message board get a grip you aggressive psycho.
....and you sound like a right f***ing bore. Only you who I dislike immensely on this board.

Even as a Dane, I prefer the English tradition of making up songs on the go. It is much funnier. Brøndby fans have a set list of songs that they just jump up and down singing constantly whatever is going on during the game. Complete crap. They are repetitive, usually only have one line and are not funny. Ever. Brøndby's 'ultras' try so hard to be accepted around europe for being 'hardcore', hence the rat throwing etc.

More cheerleading bollocks. It's so orchestrated. You might as well go to a panto. Much prefer the English style. More spontaneous. More passionate. I've seen ultras sing through a whole match. But it becomes worthless when it's just constant noise, no matter what's happening on the pitch.

aye. It's so much better to sit arms folded giving out the odd clap or cheer until you score. I can guarantee that constant noise is not worthless to the players. Constant silence is worthless and that is what we get from English stadia.

FFS.

They know how to behave themselves. It's the way fans should behave.

Unlike the Danny Dyer wannabe bellends you get over here.

There's a lot more bother with European ultras than there is at just about every premier league game...

Last edited:
aye. It's so much better to sit arms folded giving out the odd clap or cheer until you score. I can guarantee that constant noise is not worthless to the players. Constant silence is worthless and that is what we get from English stadia.

FFS.

There's a lot more bother with European ultras than there is at just about every premier league game...

All seater stadiums and British policing/stewarding have killed the atmosphere in the top two divisions in English football...Still some great atmospheres generated in the lower leagues but even they seem to be going down the seated customer route rather than fans
bit by bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back