Bronby fans away at Copenhagen this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

More cheerleading bollocks. It's so orchestrated. You might as well go to a panto. Much prefer the English style. More spontaneous. More passionate. I've seen ultras sing through a whole match. But it becomes worthless when it's just constant noise, no matter what's happening on the pitch.

Football crowds as sponsored by Britain's Got Talent :rolleyes:

More cheerleading bollocks. It's so orchestrated. You might as well go to a panto. Much prefer the English style. More spontaneous. More passionate. I've seen ultras sing through a whole match. But it becomes worthless when it's just constant noise, no matter what's happening on the pitch.
Compared to the silence of the majority of English home crowds.
The English style at home matches is f***ing gash

Worth a watch all the way through, the massive mosh moment at around 2.15 onwards is class. Weird thing is that Copenhagen fans nowhere to be seen while a hoard of Bromby walk round their City.

They weren't away, it was the cup final. 50/50.

The Danish new firm is massively underrated btw. One of the top derbies in Europe when theirs no boycotts

Have you been to any games in Europe with the ultra culture?

Last edited:

I hate people who dismiss any effort on supporting their team.
This is one of the reasons why our home games aren't how they used to be.

This is class. Well done to the fans. Would be superb to be a part of that.

Compared to the silence of the majority of English home crowds.
The English style at home matches is f***ing gash

I do like the English culture but the whole match day experience is incredibly dull

I hate people who dismiss any effort on supporting their team.
This is one of the reasons why our home games aren't how they used to be.

This is class. Well done to the fans. Would be superb to be a part of that.

The ones who make comments like that have never watched football abroad so no idea what the culture/atmosphere is like

They know how to behave themselves. It's the way fans should behave.

Unlike the Danny Dyer wannabe bellends you get over here.

Far more bother at these sort of games than in England mind :lol:

Last edited:
away is canny, but home matches are tedious.
And it's not just cos we've been shite for years, it's every English club.
Nee atmosphere, sterile seated stadium.
Too many lasses and bairns, the English culture inside stadiums at home matches has gone for every imho

100% spot on that.

Worth a watch all the way through, the massive mosh moment at around 2.15 onwards is class. Weird thing is that Copenhagen fans nowhere to be seen while a hoard of Bromby walk round their City.

Who won ?

Yep wonderful wonderful Copenhagen , where's Danny Kaye?

The absolute gash on the pitch and shite atmosphere is pulling people in but someone might be trying to generate a bit of noise and it's time for them to jack it in? Christ almighty man....

Dont know whether to laugh or cry.....!

Is this what football has come to.... Orchestrated chanting like the Palace Ultras.

If this really happens next season at the SOL it really would be time to pursue another activity on a match day.

Well they're probs looking for a drummer if you fancy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back