Briton jailed for smuggling in Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's an easy way to describe a comment/statement or question so that even a simpleton should be able to understand it.

Why is it that you seem to have a problem understanding that?

:confused:
I just find it slightly bizarre if you only meant "accommodating" in the sense of "someone who will provide me with accommodation on my travels" you felt the need to clarify "no prostitues or massage parlours".

It's an easy way to describe a comment/statement or question so that even a simpleton should be able to understand it.

Why is it that you seem to have a problem understanding that?

:confused:
I'm actually curious what you meant by it. I'm not an expert on Thai culture like you are and have never heard of a "bhudda" used to describe a "girl". Did you mean no fat lasses?

I just find it slightly bizarre if you only meant "accommodating" in the sense of "someone who will provide me with accommodation on my travels" you felt the need to clarify "no prostitues or massage parlours".

You are, seemingly, incredibly thick, despite your claims to possessing a doctorate.

Whereas you come across as a creepy sex pest who has no intention of returning to your homeland. Might that be because your collar would be felt the minute you land?

Nope!

I worked in the UK and paid my taxes until I retired.

You, though, seem to have a problem with that!

Why should that be (please be specific)?

Typing a user name into Google and then copying/pasting any results on to RTG, without any reference as to context, I believe demonstrates a sick and obsessed mind.
Great idea!

http://search.catflaporama.com/post/browse/672864

"For my first post, can I say that some of the posters on this thread sicken me.

Childish Neandertals, who think that it is clever to talk about sharpening coins and taking them to football matches!

I can only imagine the state of their nappies if someone said "BOO" to them.

Sheesh!"

Only thing that ever helped with my migraines, was gutted when they stopped prescribing them to me.

T's that is, not AYG's. :eek:

Anyway.

Pardon declined eh? That’s a kick in the knackers.

The way I read it was that 'A. Lawyer' twice told them her name was on the list to be pardoned but a) It wasn't b) It's still an active case due to the appeal so not eligible for pardon. There are some not very bright folk in that family I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back