Briton jailed for smuggling in Egypt

As I understand it she`s been taking him a drug thats only available on prescription, so not only has she been "stupid" she been f***ing devious with the NHS as well to get them. Let the silly mare rot

said on an earlier report she got them off a mate at work who gets them 'over prescribed'

Interesting scenario, especially if as appears to be the case, that Egypt’s drug laws are tighter than ours ?

Yet you can go to pharmacy’s in Egypt and buy a whole host of drugs over the counter Valium and courses steroids for example ....I saw lads buying shit loads of steroids when I was there to take home to sell

Yet you can go to pharmacy’s in Egypt and buy a whole host of drugs over the counter Valium and courses steroids for example ....I saw lads buying shit loads of steroids when I was there to take home to sell

It's strange that some folk are so culturally indulged in UK law and customs that they see other countries laws as either antiquated or bizarre. It's not unreasonable that they view ours the same. Alcohol is a prime example.

Not a pop at you btw, just a generalisation.

Back