British terrorist Samantha Lewthwaite known as The White Widow

people do realise you can put a bomb in a bag right?

Then why would you be a suicide bomber when you can just put it down and walk away?

I knaa the 7/7 bombers had backpacks and blew themselves up with them. That was in a heightened security environment. On a beach, you'd only have to be a suicide bomber if you were strapped to the bomb. The story specifically says they're suicide bombers.

Anyway, I don't for a minute believe that UK intelligence brief the Daily Mail on this. 'White Widow' stories are the same as 'SAS deployed' stories. Nobody can ever confirm or deny them, and they're good for selling newspapers.

Then why would you be a suicide bomber when you can just put it down and walk away?

I knaa the 7/7 bombers had backpacks and blew themselves up with them. That was in a heightened security environment. On a beach, you'd only have to be a suicide bomber if you were strapped to the bomb. The story specifically says they're suicide bombers.

Anyway, I don't for a minute believe that UK intelligence brief the Daily Mail on this. 'White Widow' stories are the same as 'SAS deployed' stories. Nobody can ever confirm or deny them, and they're good for selling newspapers.
Future lazy terrorists will just put it in a bag man but I see what you mean with terror fashion these days. Why does it have to be a suicide belt anyway?

The Daily Mail releasing a scare mongering story weeks before millions of people head for said destinations

A- it’s a load of shit
B- The daily mail and it’s readers are cretins

The Daily Mail releasing a scare mongering story weeks before millions of people head for said destinations

A- it’s a load of shit
B- The daily mail and it’s readers are cretins
Probably right next to a full page add for Haven, Scarborough Grand or some other such stay at home holiday place

Back