British terrorist Samantha Lewthwaite known as The White Widow

...................Still alive and apparently recruiting suicide bombers to attack the UK, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Canary Island and Spainish Costas.

White Widow 'recruiting suicide bombers to attack Spanish beaches' | Daily Mail Online

IMO England's very own Kaiser Soze, I believe she was the ringleader of the 7/7 bombers, she spun the old "I'm a naive wife, I didn't know what my husband was up to" line and then fled the country to join / front Al-Shabaab and carry out countless murderous acts of terrorism (she was a Muslim convert before she met Lindsay).
A very dangerous lady indeed, hope she gets taken out asap (but having dodged justice for so long, I won't be holding my breath).

White Widow 'recruiting suicide bombers to attack Spanish beaches' | Daily Mail Online

IMO England's very own Kaiser Soze, I believe she was the ringleader of the 7/7 bombers, she spun the old "I'm a naive wife, I didn't know what my husband was up to" line and then fled the country to join / front Al-Shabaab and carry out countless murderous acts of terrorism (she was a Muslim convert before she met Lindsay).
A very dangerous lady indeed, hope she gets taken out asap (but having dodged justice for so long, I won't be holding my breath).
@tunstall birdman alerted!

Back