Bring out the BBQ

Well today feels like a Saturday and it's nice so BBQ out again, best £100 I've spent to be fair on the BBQ from Asda .today's is lidl bargain bin burgling,2 cod fillets, chicken,pork and beef kebabs some with peppers and the usual burgers and sausages

Logon or register to see this image

Well today feels like a Saturday and it's nice so BBQ out again, best £100 I've spent to be fair on the BBQ from Asda .today's is lidl bargain bin burgling,2 cod fillets, chicken,pork and beef kebabs some with peppers and the usual burgers and sausages

Logon or register to see this image
Looks top notch that 👍,had one of those Cowboy steaks from Lidl yesterday,can recommend 👌
Cooked beef picanha again last night, what a cut of meat that is! Absolutely lovely stuff.
Nice them Picanhas, always got them in Morrisons, also known as Rump cap according to my Butcher mate 😉

Last edited:
James Martin is always cooking on one of those but when I checked they were ridiculously expensive

Aye, I’d never pulled the trigger for the same reason, but then saw that one what looked to be identical to another one with a badge on and different charcoal grate which was selling for 3 x the price.

They had an offer on so it also came with a free box of Bincho charcoal so decided I’d take the plunge.

Sure the ones JM etc use are worth the 700 notes, but so far so good with this one, for a daft lad from Doxy who doesn’t cook for a living

Still got them here if you’re interested….

Dual Chamber Hibachi Konro Japanese Grill (Red)

Best way to barbecue individual spare ribs?
Missus has just come home from the butchers with a bag of Chinese marinated and a bag of salt & pepper rubbed.

I’ve cooked a full rack before but not individual ribs. I’m thinking foil wrapped individually then indirect for an hour or 2 before finishing under direct to char them but no idea really :lol:

Aye, I’d never pulled the trigger for the same reason, but then saw that one what looked to be identical to another one with a badge on and different charcoal grate which was selling for 3 x the price.

They had an offer on so it also came with a free box of Bincho charcoal so decided I’d take the plunge.

Sure the ones JM etc use are worth the 700 notes, but so far so good with this one, for a daft lad from Doxy who doesn’t cook for a living

Still got them here if you’re interested….

Dual Chamber Hibachi Konro Japanese Grill (Red)
Canny price that. Steven Raichlen uses a cast iron version on primal grill which I was eyeing up.

Back