Bridcutt to safc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll wait until we’ve made our signings however if we are in for the likes of Bridcutt and Downing then it’s going to be a long season

He's a very similar player to McGeouch. Small, tidy but pretty negative in a crab like manner. Doesn't score goals or create assists.

Correct but Bridcutt was a stand out player in the Championship for Brighton, whereas McGeouch struggles to even get in a League One side at present.

I haven't seen him for a while but if he's still the same player as five years ago he'd probably be our best player.

When we played Liverpool a few years back we played less shit when he got sent off and we had 10 men instead.
Good start v mags, then shite. Danny Graham and jozy also played well against the mags luckily.

That would probably ensure the season tickets at my household get thrown into the trash.

A midget who is weak, passes sideways and back and was shite the first time round.

Gus Poyet likes this. Has he not signed for Real Madrid yet?

He's a very similar player to McGeouch. Small, tidy but pretty negative in a crab like manner. Doesn't score goals or create assists.

That pretty much ticks all the boxes that SAFC scouts look for in a midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back