Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could do with some filling breakfasts.
I have porridge/cereal and a brunch bar/apple and banana and I'm starving straight away. It's really off putting as my stomach rumbles in classes. :oops:

I'm sure it has something to do with a visit to the toilet. That seems to empty me out and I can never seem to fill the gap no matter how much I eat. :neutral:

I could do with some filling breakfasts.
I have porridge/cereal and a brunch bar/apple and banana and I'm starving straight away. It's really off putting as my stomach rumbles in classes. :oops:

I'm sure it has something to do with a visit to the toilet. That seems to empty me out and I can never seem to fill the gap no matter how much I eat. :neutral:

Drink water?

Drink water?

I drink a fair bit of water and it doesn't seem to fill the gap.
I'm not even sure that I'm hungry. Maybe I'm not but my body is. :confused:
It's quite embarrassing at times when my stomach is rumbling, especially in a quiet room.

Well, I just got back from ASDA, got the yogurt, a small pack of mixed raisins/sultanas, a fair sized banana and some Rowse honey (In a squeezy bottle). Never had honey before but just had a little taste there and it's f***ing lovely :)

you could switch out the raisens for grapes & save a fair wack in calories.

if you concerned about how long they (dont) last, just pluck them all off the stork / branch / whatever you call it & stick them in a tub in the freezer. Frozen grapes (red in particular) are a great little craving quencher if you fancy something sweet after your meals.

I drink a fair bit of water and it doesn't seem to fill the gap.
I'm not even sure that I'm hungry. Maybe I'm not but my body is. :confused:
It's quite embarrassing at times when my stomach is rumbling, especially in a quiet room.

Try having a look at the glycerial index, you may be eating the stuff that makes you hungry sooner.

Try having a look at the glycerial index, you may be eating the stuff that makes you hungry sooner.

http://www.freedieting.com/glycemic_index.htm

This should help

http://www.freedieting.com/glycemic_index.htm

This should help

Problems with the glycemic index though.

- It was determined by feeding individuals an isolated carbohydrate in a completely fasted state.

- Adding protein & fat in to that meal is going to lower the glycemic index hugely.

Try picking food sources with quite a bit of fibre. If you have a whey protein powder, try having a shake 30-60 minutes before your wholefood meal.

I either have porridge with 100% natural peanutt butter and honey or Wholemeal toast with peanutt butter and jam

LUSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back