Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've never tried raspberries or blueberries :lol: never liked the look of them as daft as it sounds

Should try different foods mate, less likely to stray into lazy habbits!

This.

This time last year I hated (never tried) brocolli, cauliflower, cabbage, tomatos and peas. Now I love them all and it gives you a lot of different variety on what you can have with a piece of meat or in a sandwhich.

Total Yogurt 0% fat, full of protein and very filling, blueberries, raspberries and honey.

Regarding the Total Yogurt, do you get the big tubs? Not sure how much of it to eat haha! :oops:

Bet it'd be lovely with banana and honey whacked in it! There's also a ASDA Greek Style Fat Free yogurt and it's £1. Anyone know if it's nice?

Last edited:
Regarding the Total Yogurt, do you get the big tubs? Not sure how much of it to eat haha! :oops:

Bet it'd be lovely with banana and honey whacked in it! There's also a ASDA Greek Style Fat Free yogurt and it's £1. Anyone know if it's nice?

Only Yogurt i buy its lovely and in my opinion a bargain at a quid

Only Yogurt i buy its lovely and in my opinion a bargain at a quid

Aye, that's what I was thinking. I love Greek yogurt. Only trouble is, as I said earlier, how much of it do I eat? I'd feel like (even more of) a fat bastard eating the full lot but I'm not sure really?

Aye, that's what I was thinking. I love Greek yogurt. Only trouble is, as I said earlier, how much of it do I eat? I'd feel like (even more of) a fat bastard eating the full lot but I'm not sure really?

Greek yoghurt has more calories in than natural yoghurt.

So what do you reckon? Maybe half a tub and chuck in some fruit and what have you?

Mines either a third ish, a big banana, natural oats, skimmed milk (green), some ice cubes. Today I put cottage cheese in as forgot to buy yoghurt, just had my shake now, going running shortly.

See, I was thinking of just having the yogurt, a banana and a bit of honey in there and just eat that (1/3 to 1/2 a tub). Reckon that'd be decent?

Last edited:

Yeah I do it lasts 3 days before your meant to bin it once opened. It's really filling, I have max 1/3 of a tub and hoy any fruit, nut and honey in it. Lose the nuts if you want to keep the cals down.

One of the best things I have.

Yeah I do it lasts 3 days before your meant to bin it once opened. It's really filling, I have max 1/3 of a tub and hoy any fruit, nut and honey in it. Lose the nuts if you want to keep the cals down.

One of the best things I have.

Well, I just got back from ASDA, got the yogurt, a small pack of mixed raisins/sultanas, a fair sized banana and some Rowse honey (In a squeezy bottle). Never had honey before but just had a little taste there and it's f***ing lovely :)

Well, I just got back from ASDA, got the yogurt, a small pack of mixed raisins/sultanas, a fair sized banana and some Rowse honey (In a squeezy bottle). Never had honey before but just had a little taste there and it's f***ing lovely :)

Sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back