Bread Products World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steak Pie said:
I don't have a problem, really I don't. Half a pack and a spoon of jam?

That is an acceptable stake sir at odds of 28/1.

If you would like to forward your fridge number so we can withdraw the stake from your account.

Bet Id: SteakPie

Basic Singles Selections

Selection Half Time/Full Time (90mins) Naan/French Stick
Odds 28/1
EW? N
Stake 1/2 Lurpak & Spoon of Jam
Returns Slap up 12 course dinner and lifetime supply of crunchies.

Please keep your betting slip. JaspBet will not be held responsible for any uncollected winnings due to the loss of this here bet slip

Last edited:

Jasper said:
That is an acceptable stake sir at odds of 28/1.

If you would like to forward your fridge number so we can withdraw the stake from your account.

Bet Id: SteakPie

Basic Singles Selections

Selection Half Time/Full Time (90mins) Naan/French Stick
Odds 28/1
EW? N
Stake 1/2 Lurpak & Spoon of Jam
Returns Slap up 12 course dinner and lifetime supply of crunchies.

Please keep your betting slip. JaspBet will not be held responsible for any uncollected winnings due to the loss of this here bet slip

Tremendous. ID no. Smeg007, password ******

That fact that the FiBPa President is betting on the outcome should not, in any way, be seen as in any way dodgy. Anyway.

Last edited:
harry gilwood said:
I'm eating a white chocolate magnum

JaspBet

can I have 2 spoons of mango chutney and a dollop of sag aloo on draw/naan please?

That is an acceptable stake sir at odds of 11/2.

Bet Id: HarryGilwood

Basic Singles Selections

Selection Half Time/Full Time (90mins) Draw/Naan
Odds 11/2
EW? N
Stake 2 Spoons of Mango Chutney & Dollop of Sag Aloo
Returns 8 rusk (3-6months) and 1 BOGOF at Tonia's Ice Cream Parlour, Seaham.

I sincerely hope that JaspBet will be monitoring the betting for any irregularities, the last thing the BPWC Final needs after the earlier match fixing accusations is more scandal!

Still can't decide, I might hedge my bets; a bowl of cucumber raita on Keema to score first and a wedge of pate de campagne on french stick (this does not consitute a vote)

lofty said:
I sincerely hope that JaspBetwill be monitoring the betting for any irregularities, the last thing the BPWC Final needs after the earlier match fixing accusations is more scandal!

Still can't decide, I might hedge my bets; a bowl of cucumber raita on Keema to score first and a wedge of pate de campagne on french stick (this does not consitute a vote)

Please call JaspBeton 0191 5268314 to arrange a scorecast bet.

After missing out on the semi finals and 3rd place play off. I have had to sit through the recordings of my national bread product (Grannary) crumble to a pitiful 4th.

In there absince from the final my vote will be for French Stick.

Ladies & Gents JaspBetis now closed for business today. It shall re-open at 8.30am tommorow morning.

French stick. It has the word french in its name, but it truly has everything, with both a crusty chewy exterior and an oh so soft interior. Plus it goes well in the evening with a fine lady, a glass of red wine and, as previously mentioned, balsamic vinegar and virgin olive oil.

I feel a bit of traitor saying this given the last round but its the closest to crusty white I can get in the final

Also can you really eat Naan with cheese?

Last edited:
And the frenchies pull another one back.... is this going to be a sensational comeback for the most versatile team the BPWC has ever seen? The crowd can sense it.

"We're Sticks, and we know we are"

Two things:
1. What the feck am I going to do when this is finished?
2. GERLD.

Naan playing a holding game, keeps possesion for the moment while testing the Stick defence... decides to bide its time for the moment

where the fuck is hazey like? letting naan down the bastard!

Lexingtongue said:
where the fuck is hazey like? letting naan down the bastard!

He scored a first minute goal for Naans, the first of a lightning quick start for the curry boys. The class act has shown through eventually.......

Steaky, what was the half time score?

JaspBetre-open for business ladies and gentlemen. In-play betting is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back