Bread Products World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niall Quinn said:
Since England have been out of the real WC, I have probably enjoyed the BPWC more then the real WC.

How sad :oops:

when was the real world cup like??? have i missed it??!

Jasper said:
Cheating bassas shocking absolutely shocking.

And there's a streaker on the pitch! A naked French stick fan wearing nothing and waving a baton du pan widly in the air towards Peshwari; some people are saying that it its a Dutch DJ on a publicity stunt... others think its a protest against the dirty, dirty tactics of the cheating Naan.

Yankee Mackem said:
And there's a streaker on the pitch! A naked French stick fan wearing nothing and waving a baton du pan widly in the air towards Peshwari; some people are saying that it its a Dutch DJ on a publicity stunt... others think its a protest against the dirty, dirty tactics of the cheating Naan.

y'know - I don't think that's bread he's waving

OHMYGOD - LOOK AWAY NOW!!!

Niall Quinn said:
And peshwari (has to be in with a shout for the golden dough balls) goes down in the area. Ref points at the spot, the French stick surround the ref claiming a dive.
He steps up and slams the ball straight down the middle, keeper dives to the left and its in the net.
Replays shows that Peshwari went down far to easily, but the goal stands.

No f***ing way, that was never a pen!

The referees a pashwari, the referees a pashwari.

harry gilwood said:
(little yella fella busy looking up boats and fast cars to spend his bet winnings on)

I can't believe that this one-trick stodge is out in front. A full investigation is required..........

harry gilwood said:
jeers and boos from the Naan fans as the frowning frenchie followers fail to participate in the mexican wave

Pah! Fecking plastic johnney-come-lately 'soccer' fans.

Mexican Wave indeed. :mad:

harry gilwood said:
(little yella fella busy looking up boats and fast cars to spend his bet winnings on)

you have received an e-mail from JaspBet

Dear Mr Gilwood,

With reference to your bet (IDRef: U13ERK), I would like to remind you that at the stake you placed your bet would return 8 rusks (for 3-6months) and 1 Buy One Get One Free for Tonia's Ice Cream Parlour, Seaham (as frequented by a one Martin O'Neill). JaspBet would like to wish you the best of luck and please gamble responsibly. Kind Regards.

Jasper Powers
MD JaspBet

Jasper said:
you have received an e-mail from JaspBet

Dear Mr Gilwood,

With reference to your bet (IDRef: U13ERK), I would like to remind you that at the stake you placed your bet would return 8 rusks (for 3-6months) and 1 Buy One Get One Free for Tonia's Ice Cream Parlour, Seaham (as frequented by a one Martin O'Neill). JaspBet would like to wish you the best of luck and please gamble responsibly. Kind Regards.

Jasper Powers
MD JaspBet

Get the fook in!

CCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM OOOOOOONNNN!

You're merely a thin french finger bun and you know you are

We're fat, we round, you can make a sort of mask out of us if you poke out two eye holes and a mouth
We're fat, we round, you can make a sort of mask out of us if you poke out two eye holes and a mouth

Allez le Naan !!!, is being sung around the ground. What a noice.

The naan heads are doing the conga in the aisles of the stadium, confident their team will hold on to win the cup for the 1'st time.

After some hotly contested decisions by the Granarian ref it'll be interesting to see whether these two bread products will swap fillings at the end of this match

lofty said:
After some hotly contested decisions by the Granarian ref it'll be interesting to see whether these two bread products will swap fillings at the end of this match

possibly - its difficult not to get wrapped up in the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back