Brazil variant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likelihood is it won’t. But it could and will always pose a very real risk going forward. And isn’t something that can be discounted at all, very naively by some on here previously

It can’t be ruled out, and it isn’t being from what I’ve read, but it is certainly correct to proceed as we are and I’m sure scientists are preparing for changes.

Did a Google search to see if we had traced the sixth victim yet, if that’s the right word and came across the following article, I hate to use the phrase but sounds really really grim over there again

bolsonaro needs ousting, and quickly

Does anyone know how we managed to loose the 6th person?

I read somewhere that they suspected it was a home test where the paperwork was not completed correctly but it all seems a bit odd. Is the 6th person unaware we are looking for them?

I read somewhere that they suspected it was a home test where the paperwork was not completed correctly but it all seems a bit odd. Is the 6th person unaware we are looking for them?
Not sure but we have the toughest measures in the world according to gumbo.

8th toughest in the world.

Only Ireland is tougher in Europe.

Cuba is the toughest.

Not North Korea then?

As I understand it it was a home test where council have been saturating a specific area by delivering the test kits manually to every household and collecting them a couple of hours later, apparently the “patient” failed to complete paper work correctly and collector didn’t check it either

Last edited:
Not North Korea then?

As I understand it it was a home test where council have been saturating a specific area by delivering the test kits manually to every household and collecting them a couple of hours later, apparently the “patient” failed to complete paper work correctly and collector didn’t check it either
OK, I see, so presumably they are not sure this person is a traveller and could have contracted it here somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back