#bradsparty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Found out me Neice was there last night doing face painting for party , her Dad died this last week but said he she had to be there to help for Brad's party
Huge respect for her xx

You making appearance at Funeral ? I'm carrying the Bastard Coffin:lol:
That's an amazing thing to do, when me sister died some straight away said they couldn't do it and I respected that, but the ones that said yes yes, it's an amazing thing to do.

Last edited:
Huge respect for her xx

That's an amazing thing to do, when me sister died some straight away said they couldn't do it and I respected that, but the ones that said yes yes, it's an amazing thing to do.
Thanks Janey , one Brother said no , me late Brothers 3 Boxer dogs or following the coffin aswell they were his life , il be a wreck

Thanks Janey , one Brother said no , me late Brothers 3 Boxer dogs or following the coffin aswell they were his life , il be a wreck
It's a hard thing to do, I remember though me mam saying she wasn't having strangers (i.e funeral directors) carrying her. I rang a cousin, I was glad he didn't pick up it gave him time to think, his answer was I'd be honoured. You'll do it

I carried my Gran. She brought me up and was more of a Mam to me.

The hardest but proudest moment of my life. I know she would have wanted it.

You'll do it.
I read an euolguuy I'd written at me sister's, say it meself it was good and one of hardest things I've done. Then a friend of hers spoke it was brilliant, funny and her to a tee. Then I had someone say I sounded nervous and sad, and the other person was better. Sorry I was stood in front of 5/600 people at me sister's funeral :lol::)

I read an euolguuy I'd written at me sister's, say it meself it was good and one of hardest things I've done. Then a friend of hers spoke it was brilliant, funny and her to a tee. Then I had someone say I sounded nervous and sad, and the other person was better. Sorry I was stood in front of 5/600 people at me sister's funeral :lol::)
Reading a Eulogy even in front of family and friends is a very hard thing to do unless you're trained to do it. You either need ice in your veins or have the ability to focus, which is nigh on impossible when you're emotional.

Reading a Eulogy even in front of family and friends is a very hard thing to do unless you're trained to do it. You either need ice in your veins or have the ability to focus, which is nigh on impossible when you're emotional.
I stayed completely focused, almost closed down, then when it was done broke down. It was emotional, she was a teacher and it was the first day back after the summer holidays, school closed and 100's of kids turned up in their uniforms. I was distraught but so immensely proud that she had obviously made such an impression on them. A free day off school and they'd chosen to put their uniforms on and come to the funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back