#bradsparty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just watched the echo live video, little Newcastle fan asks defoe how he feels about the championship and he replies by saying, you should know you've been there all season and we sent you down!

Why the fuck would someone ask that when he's on their for a sick kids' birthday party. They're an absolute bunch of wallopers them.

Fantastic by Defoe, Mannone and Louise Wanless

I've never mentioned her publicly, but the lady mentioned has been absolutely unreal from the very first email I sent her.
She has gone above and beyond for Bradley and his family, and is a credit to our football club.
I'm proud to call her a friend, and trust me you wouldn't have seen as much of Bradley if it wasn't for her.

I've never mentioned her publicly, but the lady mentioned has been absolutely unreal from the very first email I sent her.
She has gone above and beyond for Bradley and his family, and is a credit to our football club.
I'm proud to call her a friend, and trust me you wouldn't have seen as much of Bradley if it wasn't for her.

Were you at the party? Hope everyone had a great time.

She replied to me a few times too. Well done to her

Found out me Neice was there last night doing face painting for party , her Dad died this last week but said he she had to be there to help for Brad's party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back