Bradley update, not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's awful news and the world is dreadfully cruel, I hope you are doing as well as is possible in your situation :( xx
Thanx Janey we all pulling together as families should. Cannot come to terms at the moment. Lost my nephew in November, then this happens. Bradley is adorable though. I know there's other kids in his predicament and this shouldn't be forgotten. These kids man :neutral: As you say love, life is so cruel xx

Thanx Janey we all pulling together as families should. Cannot come to terms at the moment. Lost my nephew in November, then this happens. Bradley is adorable though. I know there's other kids in his predicament and this shouldn't be forgotten. These kids man :neutral: As you say love, life is so cruel xx
A niece and a nephew :(. Keep pulling together, it's the only way xx

"My little boy is my inspiration, my strength, my hero. He has been through more in his short 5 years of life than most people have in 80 years. We keep getting crap chucked at us, it is always one thing after another but we will get through it and we will do the same this time like we have always done, hold our heads up high, put the gloves back on and fight. Carl, Kieran and Bradley are my everything and we will stick together through thick and thin ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️"

"My little boy is my inspiration, my strength, my hero. He has been through more in his short 5 years of life than most people have in 80 years. We keep getting crap chucked at us, it is always one thing after another but we will get through it and we will do the same this time like we have always done, hold our heads up high, put the gloves back on and fight. Carl, Kieran and Bradley are my everything and we will stick together through thick and thin ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️"

No words, there simply are none that can reply to this, just deep thoughts xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back