Bradley update, not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shit news. Last I'd heard (IIRC) it was already not looking too good. Is this new treatment to try and cure the cancer, or to try and improve his quality of life, does anyone know?

Terrible what he and his family are going through.
Yes it's the new treatment

Sounds stupid but they're probably one of only teams who could steamroll us Saturday and I wouldn't be bothered.

I hear what you're saying but I'd rather our players beat them for Bradley!

f***ing hell man, can't even begin to think how his family musy feel tonight. Reading that made me feel sick, like a kick in the nuts.
I'm not a religious person but will say a prayer for the lad tonight, keep fighting little man :cry:

f***ing hell man, can't even begin to think how his family musy feel tonight. Reading that made me feel sick, like a kick in the nuts.
I'm not a religious person but will say a prayer for the lad tonight, keep fighting little man :cry:

Just fuck off man. Any chance this little legend can get a break

Keep fighting Son the whole world feels like its backing you

Shit news. Last I'd heard (IIRC) it was already not looking too good. Is this new treatment to try and cure the cancer, or to try and improve his quality of life, does anyone know?

Terrible what he and his family are going through.
Agreed, I wouldn't wish half of what that poor bairn is going through on my worst enemy.

To Bradley and his loving family, keep fighting, keep trying, never give up hoping and believing. To us all out there keep praying for this beautiful little brave boy.

My family are going through hell ourselves at the moment, was hoping to at least recieve some good news about our little hero Bradley. Terrible news this bless him, all we seem to hear is bad news for him. I think about him every day, I love him. Cruel bastard world we live in. There is no God ffs
It's awful news and the world is dreadfully cruel, I hope you are doing as well as is possible in your situation :( xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back