Bradley to be England Mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brilliant for the lad, makes you proud of your fellow Sunderland fans for putting the extra effort in to sort things like this, well done @Speedy1976

Thank you. To yourself and everyone else for the kind words.
I had an idea and ran with it. I was lucky enough to contact someone who could get it done.

Don't be afraid to follow up your ideas. The worst someone can say is 'No'
Believe I had plenty knock backs over the years before I got Bradley to this point.

I had an idea and ran with it. I was lucky enough to contact someone who could get it done.

Believe I had plenty knock backs over the years before I got Bradley to this point.
Whatever happens you should always be proud of yourself for the work you have done to raise his profile, to raise money and very importantly to make sure there are fabulous memories x

Whatever happens you should always be proud of yourself for the work you have done to raise his profile, to raise money and very importantly to make sure there are fabulous memories x

I couldn't be prouder.
But what I've done would count for nothing if it wasn't for the fantastic support of SAFC fans far and wide.
Ideas are nothing if people don't buy into them.

WE got Bradley where he is.
WE have championed his cause for 4 years.
WE are the best fans in the world.

I couldn't be prouder.
But what I've done would count for nothing if it wasn't for the fantastic support of SAFC fans far and wide.

Let's have a communal Friday night pat on the back then :). x

Bradley must be the most experienced mascot in PL history :cool:
It'll be just normal for him, he probably doesn't understand why it just doesn't happen every weekend :)

I couldn't be prouder.

You should be proud mate, what you and his family have achieved is amazing. Not only to help Bradley over the years, but the amount of awareness being raised about the condition can only be good.

Safc fans and fans of other clubs (Everton especially) have taken Bradley to their hearts. Its no surprise though, he is an amazing special little boy.

Hope he has a fantastic day as mascot vs Everton, i'm sure they'll make it special. Similarly as England mascot, i'm sure a big fuss will be made of him.

You are a great man speedy!!!!.... a heart of gold. You make me proud to be Sunderland fan.

eart of gold

I think this is worth mentioning and credit where it's due.

Last week I spoke with someone at SAFC to see if they could help me arrange this. I was hoping for an email address of someone relevant.

The reply I got was....
'Gareth Southgate is a good friend of mine, I'll give him a call.'

They did, and the rest is history.

So hats off to SAFC and Gareth Southgate.
Fantastic that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back