Bradley to be England Mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is worth mentioning and credit where it's due.

Last week I spoke with someone at SAFC to see if they could help me arrange this. I was hoping for an email address of someone relevant.

The reply I got was....
'Gareth Southgate is a good friend of mine, I'll give him a call.'

They did, and the rest is history.

So hats off to SAFC and Gareth Southgate.

That's great. Gareth Southgate comes across really well. A mate of mine was getting married, he's an everton fan. His best man is a boro lad so he wrote to both Everton and Boro asking if they could sign a card he'd sent to them wishing all the best to the bride and groom. Both clubs responded but Gareth Southgate took the time to write a really lovely letter with a signed top from all the players. Everton's first team squad did sign the card mind whch was lovely but Southgate certainly hasn't or doesn't lose sight of what's important.

As for Bradley. Amazing little lad, heart like a lion and that smile brings a smile to my own curmudgeonly pus and a tear to my eye.

Last week I spoke with someone at SAFC to see if they could help me arrange this. I was hoping for an email address of someone relevant.

The reply I got was....

That's terrific mate, hats off to you yet again.

You're either a wum or an idiot. Hope your tin hat is a good one.
& well done to the mods for deleting it.

The reply I got was....

well played you for setting wheels in motion:cool:

Absolutely brilliant. Despite lots of negativity, yet again, it shows how much good can be achieved by sport. Looking forward to seeing the little fella bang one in the back of the net pre match!

Defoe should get a call up for the game, make bradleys day even better!
100% spot on

The reply I got was....

And to you Speedy lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back