Bradley Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

A reminder to everyone of how lucky we are to have what we have. So glad he's had these special moments, those are what will define you lad, I just wish I had the power to give you more. Keep fighting Brad.

Gutted for bradley, what a credit him and his family are dealing with this horrendous illness and bringing so much awareness to it to where it can help other families. God bless them all!

Been sitting on this latest news for a couple of days. Heartbreaking.

"Wow where do I start??? This week has been crazy busy and extremely emotional. As you aware Bradley has been in hospital and in excruciating pain, we have found it so difficult to see our baby like this. Bradley spent his birthday in hospital and asleep most of the day as he is really not well. Myself and his daddy have spent our time rubbing his legs and comforting him the best we can.

On Thursday we were aloud to take Bradley home but unfortunately we have found another lump on his neck that is getting bigger very quickly and Bradley's consultant believes it is yet another tumour

Thursday night we went along to pride of north east where Bradley accepted the child of courage award on behalf of all the courageous children fighting a daily battle.

Yesterday was Bradley's big birthday party and what an amazing party it was. Thank you everybody who was involved to make it so special, the fireworks at the end were out of this world Iv never seen a better display.

So has you can see we have had a pretty hectic emotional heart breaking week. This leads me nicely into what I would like to say next. I appreciate everyone who dose any fundraising no matter how little or big, no mater how much is raised for Bradley which will now go into his foundation to support other families due to the fact there is no treatment options available for Bradley now. I would love to be able to thank you all individually but Iv not got enough hours in the day, especially this week and Bradley can't do personal thank you's at the moment as he a very poorly little boy.

Thank you to everyone for all your kind messages of support and wishing my superstar a happy birthday. Thank you to my team I have helping me out going to events on behalf of Bradley and answering messages. "

Can't but read this without a tear in my eye :cry:

Keep fighting Brad, forever my hero :cool:

Chokes me up reading this, I can't begin to imagine how hard this must be for those close to him.
Thoughts go out to his family and friends, and of course little Bradley himself whose bravery and courage words cannot do justice to.

Been sitting on this latest news for a couple of days. Heartbreaking.

"Wow where do I start??? This week has been crazy busy and extremely emotional. As you aware Bradley has been in hospital and in excruciating pain, we have found it so difficult to see our baby like this. Bradley spent his birthday in hospital and asleep most of the day as he is really not well. Myself and his daddy have spent our time rubbing his legs and comforting him the best we can.

On Thursday we were aloud to take Bradley home but unfortunately we have found another lump on his neck that is getting bigger very quickly and Bradley's consultant believes it is yet another tumour

Thursday night we went along to pride of north east where Bradley accepted the child of courage award on behalf of all the courageous children fighting a daily battle.

Yesterday was Bradley's big birthday party and what an amazing party it was. Thank you everybody who was involved to make it so special, the fireworks at the end were out of this world Iv never seen a better display.

So has you can see we have had a pretty hectic emotional heart breaking week. This leads me nicely into what I would like to say next. I appreciate everyone who dose any fundraising no matter how little or big, no mater how much is raised for Bradley which will now go into his foundation to support other families due to the fact there is no treatment options available for Bradley now. I would love to be able to thank you all individually but Iv not got enough hours in the day, especially this week and Bradley can't do personal thank you's at the moment as he a very poorly little boy.

Thank you to everyone for all your kind messages of support and wishing my superstar a happy birthday. Thank you to my team I have helping me out going to events on behalf of Bradley and answering messages. "

Terrible news.

God bless him and his family.

Take care Speedy marra.

I don't know what else to do, so I'm just going to say a little prayer ( if nine people say it with me it's a novena )

Dear Lord, we ask you so tenderly please listen to us who are pleading for a sick child we thank you for the great gift of dear Bradley and we humbly pray that he is restored to health, this blessing we ask on behalf of all sick children and their parents. Amen.

Absolutely gutted for Bradley and his family. He truly is a little star. God bless him and all of his family.

I don't know what else to do, so I'm just going to say a little prayer ( if nine people say it with me it's a novena )

Dear Lord, we ask you so tenderly please listen to us who are pleading for a sick child we thank you for the great gift of dear Bradley and we humbly pray that he is restored to health, this blessing we ask on behalf of all sick children and their parents. Amen.
Amen.

Reading this just sickens the gut and puts everything into perspective. I instantly filled up reading that OP. Life is just so unfair, God bless the brave fella.

What a wonderful inspirational little boy, brave beyond words! Such a wonderful family who shouldn't have to go through this...life is so cruel at times, heartbreaking! Stay strong and keep fighting little man your best pal's waiting to spend more fun time with you! Bradley and Jermain best pals forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back