Bradley HAS NOT died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Update on Bradleys Facebook page

Logon or register to see this image

So I guess I should update use lovely followers on Bradley considering there has been a untrue info spread.

Bradley had radio therapy on Friday which is making him tired but doesn't stop him from giving us them beautiful smiles. His pain in his leg is so much better but he has now got a lot of pain in his side. He is having a quiet weekend and back to hospital for radio therapy on Tuesday to try get pain under control.

Have a lovely bank holiday people, keep smiling

:cool::lol:

So I guess I should update use lovely followers on Bradley considering there has been a untrue info spread.

Bradley had radio therapy on Friday which is making him tired but doesn't stop him from giving us them beautiful smiles. His pain in his leg is so much better but he has now got a lot of pain in his side. He is having a quiet weekend and back to hospital for radio therapy on Tuesday to try get pain under control.

Tough Mudder :cool:

Love a bit of Horrid Henry me.

Look at him man. He's just amazing

Is it not possible this could have been someone mis-hearing something and it just getting out of control. I know there are plenty of arseholes on-line but I can't imagine anyone getting a kick out of deliberately posting this.

Best not to do/say anything until his family confirm it. When the day does come I'm sure they will announce it through the proper channels.

Agree with this. No matter how well meaning others are, if/ when the worst does happen I don't think anyone but speedy should post it on here, knowing that he'll have cleared it with the family. Let's still hope there's a miracle and it never happens though

Agree with this. No matter how well meaning others are, if/ when the worst does happen I don't think anyone but speedy should post it on here, knowing that he'll have cleared it with the family. Let's still hope there's a miracle and it never happens though

I've said for some time that there should be a locked thread that only Speedy can access.

The internet is a wonderful thing but it allows people, who are incapable of expressing their sick minds in reality, to do so online.

One of the best things about being brought up in a pit village was that the law was enforced by the people on the people.

Adults were entitled to clout other people's kids, something these internet weirdos are immune from ...... they're a disgrace.

That's exactly what I was just going to post

The fuck is wrong with people, man.

Basically what happens when the people who run a Facebook page best known for stealing jokes and videos off of less popular users decide to do a news website. Bunch of f***ing weapons.

I've said for some time that there should be a locked thread that only Speedy can access.

The internet is a wonderful thing but it allows people, who are incapable of expressing their sick minds in reality, to do so online.

One of the best things about being brought up in a pit village was that the law was enforced by the people on the people.

Adults were entitled to clout other people's kids, something these internet weirdos are immune from ...... they're a disgrace.

Thank god that's not allowed anymore tbf.

Last edited:

Tucking into his Sunday's dinner too I see. Plenty of Yorkshire puds will see him right. According to my mam it was a well known fact but you have to leave some room for afters. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back