Bradley ‘Bradders’ Walsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

How can you not like him? I honestly can't think of anything he does to make someone not like him.

My colleague told me before that he absolutely hated Olly Murs. I mean, come on. How can someone hate Olly Murs? Anytime I've ever seen him on telly, he's been nothing but polite and well mannered.

Same with Bradders.

I only know he is not an actor. Not seen him in much else, but he was awful in Doctor Who, must one expression in his voice, very wooden.

How can you not like him? I honestly can't think of anything he does to make someone not like him.

My colleague told me before that he absolutely hated Olly Murs. I mean, come on. How can someone hate Olly Murs? Anytime I've ever seen him on telly, he's been nothing but polite and well mannered.

Same with Bradders.
Jealousy

Most people have to go the extra mile to gain a bit of fame, off their own back. A dog eat dog world of getting to celebrity status and the money and fame it brings.

When you look at a lot of people in showbiz you can generally spot the stand out gits but not always. Some escape the scrutiny.
Bradley Walsh comes across as a decent bloke and I think the closeness with his son shows this, just as it does with the Kemps.

I think, what you find is, some young showbiz wannabe's end up finding their true selves in later life. I think this applies to Bradley Walsh.

Both the young Kemp and Walsh are fine young men.

You can tell they are close to their dads and have been brought up very well indeed.

Barney was a couple years ahead of my daughter at the same school. Bradley was at every school event supporting him..

Also hosted charity quizzes etc at the school whenever asked
Barney annoys the life out of me, he seems to just be so good at everything he tries on that program. Seems like a nice lad as well. Hate him.

I went to see him in Blackpool.
was doing a song and spotted a Down syndrome kid in the audience.
she had a I love bradly on her t shirt.
he stopped the show, asked her to come to the front and spoilt her rotten, then got on one knee on stage and sung her a song.

im a rough old fucker but the whole crown burst into tears and it was one of the most lovely things I’ve seen.
spolit the Girl rotten.

anyone who says he’s a wanker big head etc is completly wrong and he has my vote as a top fella.

I went to see him in Blackpool.
was doing a song and spotted a Down syndrome kid in the audience.
she had a I love bradly on her t shirt.
he stopped the show, asked her to come to the front and spoilt her rotten, then got on one knee on stage and sung her a song.

im a rough old fucker but the whole crown burst into tears and it was one of the most lovely things I’ve seen.
spolit the Girl rotten.

anyone who says he’s a wanker big head etc is completly wrong and he has my vote as a top fella.

What a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back