Bradley ‘Bradders’ Walsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cracking TV presenter. Funny, entertaining and has that cheeky look on his face. Reminds of Bruce Forsyth

Much rather watch him than the presenters of Pointless, Phillip Schofield, Jeremy Clarkson or Ben Sheppard on the shows they present

Last edited:
Nice bloke. I met him down near Millers in London about 6 years ago. Canny on the Chase when he doesn't try too hard with the fake laughs and stuff. The less said about his stint in Doctor Who, the better!

Funny down to earth and very off the cuff much rather watch him then the high paid current prime time so called funny men likes of Graham Norton, Johnathon Ross are very past it been around way too long especially Norton only reason he still there is he ticks the BBC D&I box for gay employee

Funny down to earth and very off the cuff much rather watch him then the high paid current prime time so called funny men likes of Graham Norton, Johnathon Ross are very past it been around way too long especially Norton only reason he still there is he ticks the BBC D&I box for gay employee

To be fair Graham nortons a really good interviewer as can be seen his reputation and always getting A-listers on his show. Jonathan Ross would love to be at that level.

To be fair Graham nortons a really good interviewer as can be seen his reputation and always getting A-listers on his show. Jonathan Ross would love to be at that level.
Not so sure the A listers go on the show because of GN great interview tech
it’s more likely they get offered a huge appearance sum £££
to go on the show
I very rarely watch him now as imho he roles out the same crack time after time I personally would love to see some fresh faces with new crack on TV shows

I used to think Bradley Walsh was just a ‘chicken in a basket’ style entertainer but I really like him these days. I’ve heard from someone who works inthe industry that Norton is a nightmare especially in any social setting as he wants to be the centre of attention and is quite demanding about it.

Most people have to go the extra mile to gain a bit of fame, off their own back. A dog eat dog world of getting to celebrity status and the money and fame it brings.

When you look at a lot of people in showbiz you can generally spot the stand out gits but not always. Some escape the scrutiny.
Bradley Walsh comes across as a decent bloke and I think the closeness with his son shows this, just as it does with the Kemps.

I think, what you find is, some young showbiz wannabe's end up finding their true selves in later life. I think this applies to Bradley Walsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back