Boro player charged over social media posts from 2012

i am aware, the world is changing, simple we either move with the times or get left on an island.

Well that's the western world screwed then, or maybe we are pushing this way out the window ?
My time on this island is running out anyway. Its becoming like an episode of star trek. I am really pleased to have been born when I was, and to have been able to enjoy a life where people just got on with it.

My time on this island is running out anyway. Its becoming like an episode of star trek. I am really pleased to have been born when I was, and to have been able to enjoy a life where people just got on with it.
well its an issue for another generation then.
Jesus wept...
He's done himself in to be fair, should of come off social media, when he got into the football world, or deleted the comments, its not hard to do.

Last edited:
Hopefully this keeps happening until celebrities and sportspeople just turn off social media, then the masses follow suit can they run out of voyeuristic targets and social media dies.

That would be ideal. Won't happen though, the future seems like it's gonna be a mix of Idiocrasy and Demolition Man.

I hate the world we live in now mind, it’s sad as fuck that people have to go through years of comments just to get someone in the shit, sad bastards
Aye, back in the 1970s you could post what you want on social media and nobody gave a shit ffs

Back